HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 21, 2011, 10:39 AM
OOPS
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofundan View Post
Hey guys, the official production presentation video of the Bandit is out!!! amazing vid, hope you guys enjoy it!

http://vimeo.com/32436093
Very well done! And fun to watch!
Manta1 is offline Find More Posts by Manta1
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2011, 10:45 AM
OOPS
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evel Knievel View Post
Yet...
I will be home tomorrow afternoon prolly 3 ish. What is your schedule this week? We can put some beatdowns and some camera time on our birds
Old Nov 21, 2011, 12:36 PM
Panama
Joined Jul 2005
3,537 Posts
Precision Aerobatics Bandit Product Presentation (6 min 53 sec)

Guys, just saw this at the PA website!!

Holidays special: Buy any iPAs package before December 18th and get a FREE carbon fiber spinner. simply add it to your shopping cart for $0 on the special offers menu.
aerofundan is offline Find More Posts by aerofundan
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 21, 2011, 03:35 PM
I'm torquing to you!
Wattle Grove NSW Australia
Joined Nov 2006
7,392 Posts
That video is really cool. Best Technical/Advertising type video I have seen in the RC industry.
Mr Kamikaze is online now Find More Posts by Mr Kamikaze
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Hucking my Katana MX
Old Nov 21, 2011, 10:32 PM
"Audentes Fortuna Juvat"
USA, GA, Macon
Joined Oct 2008
882 Posts
Quote:
http://vimeo.com/32436093

Guys, just saw this at the PA website!!

Holidays special: Buy any iPAs package before December 18th and get a FREE carbon fiber spinner. simply add it to your shopping cart for $0 on the special offers menu.
Best time ever to snag a new Bandit!
Evel Knievel is offline Find More Posts by Evel Knievel
Old Nov 22, 2011, 06:19 AM
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined Sep 2011
29 Posts
Hey Aerofundan,

Love the latest vid that came out on the PA mailer today. just wanted to know how long u been flying?

Cheers

Marcel
roooost is offline Find More Posts by roooost
Old Nov 22, 2011, 07:49 AM
Panama
Joined Jul 2005
3,537 Posts
Hey Marcel, thanks very much!, i have been flying for around 15 years or so i think. For anyone that didn't get the email, here is my new video! hope you guys like it! i really tried to show a different side of the bandit on this one.

PA Bandit Xtreme Aerobatics flown by Daniel Dominguez (7 min 1 sec)
aerofundan is offline Find More Posts by aerofundan
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 22, 2011, 09:07 AM
Joined Jun 2011
117 Posts
I just got a "Black Friday" e-mail for 20% off at PA. I will be ordering the whole 3s set up on Friday. Does anyone know what the shipping will be to the Tampa, FL area? Just a ballpark would do.
Thanks!
Willie T is offline Find More Posts by Willie T
Old Nov 22, 2011, 09:15 AM
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Nov 2010
4,070 Posts
Now truthfully are there any 3DHS fliers on here? I'm loving my edge and wondering how you all think this puppy compares
Jwmflying14 is online now Find More Posts by Jwmflying14
Old Nov 22, 2011, 09:25 AM
Bridgeton, NJ
Joined Mar 2009
2,083 Posts
Very nicely done video. My complements to all involved in it's production!
cayars is offline Find More Posts by cayars
Old Nov 22, 2011, 10:19 AM
United States, MN, Waconia
Joined Mar 2011
193 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie T View Post
I just got a "Black Friday" e-mail for 20% off at PA. I will be ordering the whole 3s set up on Friday. Does anyone know what the shipping will be to the Tampa, FL area? Just a ballpark would do.
Thanks!
Typical! I jumped the gun and ordered mine last week, received it yesterday, and get this 20% e-mail today.... dangit! Any idea when the servos will be back in stock?

Shipping from their Georgia location to Minnesota was $18.
kanans is offline Find More Posts by kanans
Old Nov 22, 2011, 01:20 PM
Precision Aerobatics Team
South Africa, GP, Randburg
Joined Dec 2006
2,018 Posts
Quote:
Hey Marcel, thanks very much!, i have been flying for around 15 years or so i think. For anyone that didn't get the email, here is my new video! hope you guys like it! i really tried to show a different side of the bandit on this one.

http://vimeo.com/31560794

Awesome flying Daniel !!!
I think this is one of your best videos yet
demonGti is offline Find More Posts by demonGti
Old Nov 22, 2011, 01:41 PM
Joined Jun 2011
117 Posts
Thanks Kanans!
Willie T is offline Find More Posts by Willie T
Old Nov 22, 2011, 02:16 PM
Byron C
United States, TN, Knoxville
Joined Apr 2011
726 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwmflying14 View Post
Now truthfully are there any 3DHS fliers on here? I'm loving my edge and wondering how you all think this puppy compares
Yes indeed, and my view: PA planes are state of the art design, VERY HEAVILY CF REINFORCED for super strong yet light weight airframes that can take a great deal of 3D abuse without falling apart after a while like the competition's balsa models (in my experience). And because of the high tech. design, PA planes give excellent if not leading edge thrust to weight ratios on less watts (using 3S 2200 mAh packs) with flight times exceeding the competition's models by several minutes.

Case in point: 48" 3DHS Edge 540 with a quality 3S 2200 pack gives me 5 minutes of 3D flight time.

48" PA Extra 260, the same pack gives me 7 minutes 3D flight time.

58" PA Extra-MX, a pair of 3S 2200 packs (wired for 6S) gives me 7 minutes of white knuckle hardcore 3D flight time.

I prefer my PA planes not only for the extra flight time per given 2200 mAh pack, but PA planes are just tougher, stronger and can hold up to the kind of 3D abuse I put them through.

HTH, Byron
3DeltaFly is offline Find More Posts by 3DeltaFly
Old Nov 22, 2011, 08:08 PM
OOPS
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwmflying14 View Post
the buck and a half huck and the bandit?nah two very different price points and planes.Compare the bandit to any of the slicks and slick wins every time.sorry PA guys i do like the bandit.The edge does hold its own tho too.
Bandit would be a good one to have something different.Think of it as not comparing planes,because that just causes hurt feelings and makes everyone mad.If you like the looks and how they assemble,it will fly very nicely.power with the combo kits are perfect for the planes.