Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 10, 2011, 04:02 PM
PA Team Pilot
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Oct 2008
1,354 Posts
Guess What Guys.... Bad news on my Bandit Prototype... Someone T-boned my Trailer. Trashed 8 planes... Including my beloved extra 260 and the Bandit prototype!! HOpefully I can get another really quick. Hate being without the bandit! It has really been my keep it in the car plane! This is also a hint to PA to get my replacement shipped fast before I go into withdrawl!!
mtwargo is offline Find More Posts by mtwargo
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 10, 2011, 05:44 PM
What will happen if ....Oh....
Australia, VIC, Sale
Joined Oct 2007
318 Posts
Hey Michael, that’s terrible news. I hate to think what that crash scene looked like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexin View Post
Hi PA team, congrats on coming up with another winner. Can you advise if Hitec servos would work with this plane? If so which model? Voltec servos are not available at my LHS and shipping them over does not make sense because of the high shipping cost. This.
Lexin, the recommended Hitec Servos for the Bandit are the HS65MG size or digital equivalent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoffman View Post
Sub'ed, now when and where do I get one? Actually, I think we can get 3 of them.
Go to http://www.precisionaerobatics.com/home.php and click on the USA flag and order there.

Here is the news from last week;

Bandit availablity
09-01-2011
The Bandit container is due for delivery next week. We plan on start shipping around the 6th or 8th of Sept.
In Australia shipping will start 12th of Sept.
OSOFAM is offline Find More Posts by OSOFAM
Old Sep 10, 2011, 05:58 PM
Precision Aerobatics Team
South Africa, GP, Randburg
Joined Dec 2006
1,958 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtwargo View Post
Guess What Guys.... Bad news on my Bandit Prototype... Someone T-boned my Trailer. Trashed 8 planes... Including my beloved extra 260 and the Bandit prototype!! ....
Oh no! Hopefully the contents of the trailer will also be covered by your insurance.
demonGti is offline Find More Posts by demonGti
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: PA Addiction XL
Old Sep 11, 2011, 04:28 AM
F3A Team Finland
Järvenpää, Finland
Joined Nov 2005
893 Posts
The PA Bandit sure looks good! I have pretty much decided that it is my next plane. The planes I'm currently flying the most are PA Addiction and NPM Fury and the Bandit looks like a natural step up. I bet I could even try it with the 1600 mAh Nanotech lipos I have for Addy.

Looking forward to see more pictures, videos and build experiences. I hope the deliveries start going out soon. I have to wait till mid October since the Danish dealer who serves Finland as well gets their shipment only then.
Finnspeed is offline Find More Posts by Finnspeed
Old Sep 11, 2011, 06:57 PM
PA Team Pilot
Joined Oct 2008
1,354 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonGti View Post
Oh no! Hopefully the contents of the trailer will also be covered by your insurance.
Even more bad news... He was uninsured. Trailer not insured, but homeowners covers contents... Big deductable made it not really worth it. To add insult to injury, it cost me 500.00 to get my crashed trailer out of the Tow yard! Ouch! POlice are charging him though!

Got my new trailer already so, i'll be back bigger and better!
Old Sep 11, 2011, 06:59 PM
Sydney Australia
Joined Jun 2004
1,442 Posts
yes that is correct.. already started shipping in the US!
In Australia the container will arrive late today and orders will start going out tomorrow. may take a few days to go through all the backorders though so please be patient with us.

Adad
PA Team
www.PABandit.com
Precision Aerob is offline Find More Posts by Precision Aerob
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 12, 2011, 10:01 AM
Panama
Joined Jul 2005
3,450 Posts
Awesome to hear that it is now shipping in USA!! can't wait to hear what everyone thinks of it when they fly it! i LOVE mine and its the plane that always goes with me to the field!
aerofundan is offline Find More Posts by aerofundan
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 12, 2011, 12:57 PM
Real Men Fly Pink Planes...
United States, TX, Rockwall
Joined Jun 2001
8,080 Posts
Decisions...

Trying to decide what color...

Are any of the colors sold out yet?

Is the blue the same blue that is used on the Purple Addiction X?

thanks
kepople is offline Find More Posts by kepople
Old Sep 12, 2011, 01:34 PM
Panama
Joined Jul 2005
3,450 Posts
Ok i asked Shaun if it is the same color, and he say it isnt, if you ask me i would say the Blue on the bandit is a bit darker and more metallic, it looks really beautiful!
aerofundan is offline Find More Posts by aerofundan
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 12, 2011, 02:23 PM
Real Men Fly Pink Planes...
United States, TX, Rockwall
Joined Jun 2001
8,080 Posts
Hmmm... Trying to get a reference for the color. Darker blue would be good, to bad its not a mettalic royal blue.
Theres no inflight photos of the blue. Watched the video and now I am thinking I like the blue better than the red.

I guess the green is similar to the Extra MX green?
kepople is offline Find More Posts by kepople
Old Sep 12, 2011, 03:42 PM
Joined May 2011
6 Posts
You guys are so lucky that shipping already started in the USA.
I will have to wait till October before my preordered Bandit will be shipped in Germany.
Ordered it 2 month ago and have been patient ever since, but seeing it shipping in the United States and seeing the components waiting for it, makes me really edgy.
Xtraquick is offline Find More Posts by Xtraquick
Old Sep 12, 2011, 06:39 PM
Sydney Australia
Joined Jun 2004
1,442 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kepople View Post
Hmmm... Trying to get a reference for the color. Darker blue would be good, to bad its not a mettalic royal blue.
Theres no inflight photos of the blue. Watched the video and now I am thinking I like the blue better than the red.

I guess the green is similar to the Extra MX green?
yes same green as MX

Adad
Precision Aerobatics
Precision Aerob is offline Find More Posts by Precision Aerob
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 12, 2011, 08:12 PM
PA Team Pilot
Joined Oct 2008
1,354 Posts
I have flown Mine Ragged! Everyone is really going to Love this plane! I have a lot of friends waiting. I am so glad everyone will finally be able to experience this plane!
Old Sep 13, 2011, 02:54 AM
GPT
Sydney,Australia
Joined Dec 2004
1,592 Posts
I picked up my blue one today
GPT is offline Find More Posts by GPT
Old Sep 13, 2011, 03:24 AM
What will happen if ....Oh....
Australia, VIC, Sale
Joined Oct 2007
318 Posts
You get to be the first to post the box opening photos!
OSOFAM is offline Find More Posts by OSOFAM