HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by jonnyspeed, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 01:40 PM
North Royalton, Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
397 Posts
Discussion
Stupid weather...

I did my first taxi test yesterday. I need more rudder throw for sure. I need some Dubro large servo arms, but the LHS doesn't have them. I might have to wait until Fri. and pick them up at the Toledo show. I got the TM1000 telemetry installed and bound to my DX8. Very cool. I went ahead and set the low voltage alarms for the flight pack and RxR volt. I just need to dial in the control throws, balance, and I'm ready for maiden. Unfortunately it is snowing here in the Cleveland area today and the next week doesn't look a whole lot better. I'm going to postpone the maiden until it at least gets into the mid 40's. It's almost April and we are in the low 30's... grrrr. Oh well, I don't feel so bad that I am still waiting on my Habu32.
jonnyspeed is offline Find More Posts by jonnyspeed
to remove ads between posts