Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by lrplin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 09:29 AM
Stockton CA.
Joined May 2007
725 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
Sold
OrangeRX Orange RX Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2/X compatible receiver

Here I have around more than 10 of this OrangeRX receivers for sale. They are all new, and I can do a binding test before it ships out.
Asking for $15.0/each with First class mail shipped. If you buy more than one, first one $15.0 then the rest will be $13.0/each

By the way, this RX should be compatible with the new Spektrum DSMX TX, if the following link is correct.
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...odID=SPMDX7UPG

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************
Should I purchase the DSMX add-on?

Before investing in the DSMX transmitter add-on, there are several important facts about DSMX you need to know:

* To realize the full benefits you must have both a DSMX Transmitter and a DSMX Receiver
* DSM2 transmitters are compatible with DSMX receivers. Likewise, should you purchase a DSMX transmitter add-on, the DSM2 receivers you have now will be compatible with it.
* Because DSM2 and DSMX share the same wide-band DSSS foundation, all Spektrum users will enjoy superior range, speed and precision whether they're using DSM2 equipment, DSMX equipment or a combination of both.
* The difference a DSMX system makes is only apparent when hundreds of 2.4GHz systems are in use at once.* DSM2 users who rarely, if ever, fly in big events or other exceptionally "noisy" 2.4GHz environments may find the DSM2 equipment they have now is all they will ever need.

*A DSMX system refers to a DSMX transmitter in use with a DSMX receiver.
************************************************** ************************************************** ***********************
lrplin is offline Find More Posts by lrplin
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 30, 2011, 10:10 AM
r/c addict
USA, LA, DeRidder
Joined Jul 2004
202 Posts
Trader Rating: 144
will you go 13 for one shipped
nitrodude71 is offline Find More Posts by nitrodude71
Old Mar 30, 2011, 10:40 AM
Stockton CA.
Joined May 2007
725 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrodude71 View Post
will you go 13 for one shipped
no
Old Mar 30, 2011, 11:16 AM
r/c addict
USA, LA, DeRidder
Joined Jul 2004
202 Posts
Trader Rating: 144
ok well i guess i guess .........i guess .................i guess i'll pass
nitrodude71 is offline Find More Posts by nitrodude71
Old Mar 30, 2011, 04:55 PM
Joined Feb 2001
2,818 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
What's the difference between the orange rx and a genuine Spektrum rx? Any differences in how they operate, limitations in range, etc.? I'm new to Spektrum and have heard of these new compatible rxs but am not familiar with their differences.

Thanks, Scot
ScotY is offline Find More Posts by ScotY
Old Mar 30, 2011, 05:35 PM
Stockton CA.
Joined May 2007
725 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotY View Post
What's the difference between the orange rx and a genuine Spektrum rx? Any differences in how they operate, limitations in range, etc.? I'm new to Spektrum and have heard of these new compatible rxs but am not familiar with their differences.

Thanks, Scot
I don't know what is the difference. As I know, the orangerx is a compatible Spektrum receiver. I have these receivers on my own planes, they are flying fine with no range problems for me. By the way, I use them on my glider for long range FPV also.
Closed Thread