HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Phil Davy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 09:00 AM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Apr 2007
981 Posts
Trader Rating: 128
Sold
***Pristine HN Extreme F3F 2 x Carbon RTF "NEVER FLOWN"***

Ok, I got this from a fellow RCG'r just a month ago sold to me as a single carbon lay-up. After having Lenny build it out I soon realized it is the same lay-up as my last one (double carbon) and nearly the same weight (85 OZ) which is within an ounce. You can see it in the link to SUSA (the orange/blue one in the pics is actually mine). I flew my first one at Torrey Pines in 40-50 MPH winds and it ripped. I was planning on using this one for DS Acro since it is so strong. This is a tip top quality airframe with molding second to none. Every part fits perfectly to the other. It comes with a ballast/spacer kit and full plug & play wings. These are very nimble flyers and durable. The only reason I am selling this beauty is two unobtainium planes that I ordered several months ago that looked like they would never arrive finally did. I payed $1200 for this airframe alone which was a great deal and now it is fully built and ready to go. It is 2.4 friendly as well. The servos are installed with frames and beefy 4-40 hardware soldered on one side and locktite on the other. The fuse servo tray is pre molded and installed at the factory with its attached complete ballast assembly. The AUW is 85 OZ + 31 OZ ballast. See the price breakdown below for details. RX and LED not included. The battery like all the components are brand new with this build. It has been cycled 4 times. Check out the high res photos and other information below.
Airframe
http://www.soaringusa.com/products/p...ategory_id=291
Battery
http://www.soaringusa.com/products/p...ategory_id=273
Servos
http://www.skipmillermodels.com/761_Servo_p/94761z.htm

HN extreme 2 x Carbon $1750
6 x Airtronics 94761z ($59.95) $359.70
Battery 5 cell 2/3A 1500 Elite $30.00
Total value if purchased new $2139.70
Built by Lenny $Pricless!

Asking SOLD

PM for serious inquires. I can ship/insure this plane in one of my SUSA or Skip Miller Models heavy duty box's for $65. PP ok with no charges or add the 3% they charge.

Thanks for looking!

Phil
Phil Davy is offline Find More Posts by Phil Davy
Last edited by Phil Davy; Mar 30, 2011 at 01:46 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 30, 2011, 12:44 PM
MCS / NCSS / SVSS / LSC / SAM
United States, CA, Santa Rosa
Joined Jun 2010
1,401 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Phil:

You have been PMed!

Dave
David Olson is offline Find More Posts by David Olson
RCG Plus Member