|Mar 29, 2011, 02:09 PM|
Joined Mar 2011
My new Ardupilot Quadrotor project
hi everybody, this is my first quadrotor project and I was hoping to get some help
What I am planning to use:
- ArduPilot Mega + IMU
- Turnigy 2217 20turn 860kv 22A motor
- TURNIGY Basic 25A v3.1 Speed Controller
- ZIPPY Flightmax 4400mAh 3S1P 15C battery
- custom frame that weights about 600 grams
I am expecting the total weight including batteries and all will be around 1~1.25 kilos
- Where to order good propellers 1045 sets (cw and ccw pairs) ?
- Will the fours 2217 motors be able to lift the drone ?
- What are my options concerning motors/ESCs/propellers if I want to lift Real Heavy stuff, say like 3-4 kilos ?
any other suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Help!||Help for my quadrotor project||judasdsc||Coaxial Helicopters||1||Feb 15, 2009 08:26 AM|
|Discussion||Motors for Quadrotor project||Fuzzyman||VTOLs||15||Feb 09, 2009 02:31 PM|
|Discussion||STARMAC Quadrotor Helicopter Project||willhaney||Electric Heli Talk||0||Jul 04, 2008 05:36 PM|