SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by butter_fingers, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 03:37 PM
Joined Apr 2002
398 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
Sold
Parkzone T28 Micro + Brand New Hyperion 180 mAh Batts + EP-5043 Props + RRC Prop adap

Hi,

I have for sale a Parkzone T-28 Ultra Micro. It has seen it's fair share of crashes, but I have fixed itup and still flies very well. The mods I have done were to move the control linkages closer to the surfaces for more responsive control. I have also cut the battery compartment to allow the use of the larger capacity batteries. Nose and wings have been taped for reinforcement. I have also opened the fuse to move the control linkage of the aelirons for more responsive control.

Sale Includes:

1) Retail Box
2) Plane
3) Stock Charger
4) 1 Stock 120 mAh parkzone battery
5) Manual
6) Wheel set
7) 1 extra stock propeller

See pics below:

A) I am asking $58 shipped anywhere CON USA for the plane WITHOUT the hyperion batteries OR the extra GWS EP-5043 props +laser cut adapters.

B) If you plan to but the plane with the extra Hyperion batteries below, it will be $110 shipped CON USA.

C) If you plan to buy with the Extra Hyperion Batteries + the GWS EP-5043 props + adapters, it will be $125 shipped CON USA.

All shipping will be via USPS.

I will only accept PAYPAL. No international buyers.

I have also for sale two other items below:

(Batteries)

10 pieces of Brand new Hyperion 180 mAh batteries. I got these batteries recently , and have not used these at all. I wanted to use these in the UM t-28, but now have decided to sell it, so never got a chance to use them. I did however, stick a thin velcro to the bottom of each battery as I was planning to mount it to the T-28. You can remove these sticky pieces of velcro easily if you choose to.(see pics below for details)

http://www.allerc.com/hyperion-g3-cx...or-p-5437.html

Asking $55 Shipped CONUSA for all 10 batteries

(Props and adapters for the T28)
10 pieces brand new GWS EP-5043 props that can be used for the UM T-28. Also bought these hoping to use them with the UM T-28, but since I am selling it, I have no more use for them.
15 pieces(Brand new) of Radical RC laser cut prop adapters to mount 4mm props to the micro prop shafts. It will come in 3 wooden blocks, each block containing 5 pieces. I got these to mount the above GWS EP-5043 props to the T-28. (See pics below)

http://www.radicalrc.com/category/Pr...ft-Adaptors-36

Asking $14 shipped CON USA for all 10 GWS EP-5043 props + Laser cut adapers.

Plane Body Battery Mod to accept bigger batteries:

Plane with Smaller stock battery:

HERE IS THE PIC SHOWING THE 10 pieces of Hyperion 180 mAH batteries ($55 shipped):

Here is the pic showing the close up of the velcro on each battery:

Here is the pci showing the 10 pieces of GWS EP-5043 Props + laser cut adapters ($14 shipped):

Here is the pic showing the model number of each prop:

Here is the pci showing a block containing 5 pieces of the laser cut prop adapters:

butter_fingers is offline Find More Posts by butter_fingers
Last edited by butter_fingers; Mar 27, 2011 at 05:06 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 27, 2011, 03:56 PM
Pineville, LA
Joined Dec 2006
309 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
PM Sent
robgau is offline Find More Posts by robgau
Old Mar 27, 2011, 04:52 PM
Joined Apr 2002
398 Posts
Sale Pending payment from robgau.

Hyperion Batteries & GWS EP-5043 props & adaptors still available.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 07:12 PM
Joined Apr 2002
398 Posts
Sold to robgau.

Thank you.
Closed Thread