Old Mar 27, 2011, 01:47 AM
Fly like a bird
Beijing & ShenZhen, China
Joined May 2010
480 Posts
New Product
ChainLink--The new UHF narrow band long range system

Hi,
We decide to open this thread to get suggestions from our valued customers and offer useful information and support all the prople who are interested in ChainLink system. there is another thread talking about the CL too, check it here:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1406367

The first post will be updated timely to offer any official information for ChainLink. If you have any question, don't hesitate to post here, we will reply here ASAP.

Download the ChainLink manual here;

SPEC:

Voltage: Tx:7-30V,Rx: 4.8-6V

Power: High power mode:500mw, 12V@210mA

Low power mode:200mw, 12V@120mA

Micro power mode:0.1mw (used for range test)

Sensitivity: -115dBm

Channels : 14 channels,12 channels for control signal , 1 channel for PPM output,1 channel for analog RSSI output

RSSI : 0-3.3V (buffered)

Resolution: 9bit

size: 80*68*23mm (Tx), 40*27*13mm(Rx)

Weight: 120g (Tx), 18g(Rx)

We will have retailers in some countries soon, in order to offer a little better profit margin for our retailers(which means a better service for local valued customers), the newest price of ChainLink will be 225USD soon. Thanks for your understandings.

In order to make more customers have confidence in ChainLink, we start the new award policy for the customers who are using ChainLink from now:

1: Any our customer do a reliable review test video(comparison video is better) in youtube or vimeo will get an extra receiver for free.

2: Any our customer fly a distance more than 5 miles(8km) using ChainLink with video in youtube or vimeo will get an extra receiver for free too.

3: We will offer a full kit of ChainLink for the one go the furthest distance every 3 months(One flier one record, one reward).

4: Any customer upload some pics of your installations of ChainLink with your radio will get a 10USD coupon immediately.

We will publish the list of names or IDs if he permits.
BEVRC is offline Find More Posts by BEVRC
Last edited by BEVRC; May 04, 2011 at 05:59 AM. Reason: update
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 27, 2011, 01:50 AM
Yeah Baby
Joined Apr 2006
1,387 Posts
Hi
When will the next batch be in stock??
Thanks
bignose13 is offline Find More Posts by bignose13
Old Mar 27, 2011, 04:10 AM
Chinglish-funny
Joined Mar 2011
787 Posts
sid.huang is offline Find More Posts by sid.huang
Last edited by sid.huang; Mar 27, 2011 at 04:14 AM. Reason: delete the image
Old Mar 27, 2011, 04:31 AM
Kiwi in Germany
Germany
Joined Jun 2010
2,255 Posts
I think after all the twitching I am getting at 1 km on 35mhz I might be looking to get the chainlink soon. Just like my nosy person above ... when is the next batch coming and how long after I order will you send the product. I hear people are still waiting for their orders to be sent from those people that brought it before you put up the out of stock sign.
whakahere is offline Find More Posts by whakahere
Old Mar 27, 2011, 05:27 AM
Registered FPVer :)
Switzerland, LU, Buchrain
Joined Aug 2006
2,819 Posts
BEVRC support is in place and working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whakahere View Post
I think after all the twitching I am getting at 1 km on 35mhz I might be looking to get the chainlink soon. Just like my nosy person above ... when is the next batch coming and how long after I order will you send the product. I hear people are still waiting for their orders to be sent from those people that brought it before you put up the out of stock sign.
They deliver. I was supposed to get one, got a tracking number et all. Unfortunately stupid EMS sent it to some place somewhere deep inside china.... Anyways, I have it re-shiped now, payed the difference to have it shipped by DHL (to be on the safe side). But bottom line is they deliver. I can confirm this and it was EMS fault, not BEVRC. I obviousely had to contact their support (Vivien) to sort this out and I am happy to tell that they are very responsive and helpfull, even on weekends! So to me this is a big thumbs up! Well done BEVRC!

Markus
markus123456 is online now Find More Posts by markus123456
Old Mar 27, 2011, 05:34 AM
Chinglish-funny
Joined Mar 2011
787 Posts
Futaba T9CHP:

Last edited by sid.huang; Mar 28, 2011 at 05:47 AM.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 10:11 AM
Kiwi in Germany
Germany
Joined Jun 2010
2,255 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by markus123456 View Post
They deliver. I was supposed to get one, got a tracking number et all. Unfortunately stupid EMS sent it to some place somewhere deep inside china.... Anyways, I have it re-shiped now, payed the difference to have it shipped by DHL (to be on the safe side). But bottom line is they deliver. I can confirm this and it was EMS fault, not BEVRC. I obviousely had to contact their support (Vivien) to sort this out and I am happy to tell that they are very responsive and helpfull, even on weekends! So to me this is a big thumbs up! Well done BEVRC!

Markus
I got my fatsharks from them through ems and it arrived fast a few months ago. I have no fear ordering through BEVRC. When they are back in order I am going to pick one up.

nice mod sid.huang!! If you do all this you won't be able to use the trainer port for a head tracker true? ...Or have a buddy box connected like we are meant to I am thinking that I will wire it right to the pins and leave the trainer port open for other uses. Still can be done right? Does BEVRC have some strong Velcro for sale as well?
whakahere is offline Find More Posts by whakahere
Old Mar 27, 2011, 06:13 PM
USA, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Jan 2011
430 Posts
Some users still haven't had their items shipped yet and we were told that stock would come back in this coming week I believe.

There are now 2 more LRS on the market in the last 2 weeks so I'm awaiting 1. stock and 2. reviews!
PnoT is offline Find More Posts by PnoT
Old Mar 27, 2011, 07:57 PM
Chinglish-funny
Joined Mar 2011
787 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by whakahere View Post
I got my fatsharks from them through ems and it arrived fast a few months ago. I have no fear ordering through BEVRC. When they are back in order I am going to pick one up.

nice mod sid.huang!! If you do all this you won't be able to use the trainer port for a head tracker true? ...Or have a buddy box connected like we are meant to I am thinking that I will wire it right to the pins and leave the trainer port open for other uses. Still can be done right? Does BEVRC have some strong Velcro for sale as well?
nice idea, leave the trainer port... but i have never used the header tracker,so...
Old Mar 28, 2011, 03:04 AM
Fly like a bird
Beijing & ShenZhen, China
Joined May 2010
480 Posts
We have shipped all out we can ship now, there may be still some first batch customers(about 10) can't get the tracking number, because we ran out the mental case for the Tx module, which should be ready late this week, then we can accept new orders and ship the delayed orders.

BTW, the case for the Rx module will be ready this week too, so we won't need the ugly heat-shrink cover any more.

Best,
BEVRC.com
BEVRC is offline Find More Posts by BEVRC
Old Mar 28, 2011, 03:24 AM
Registered FPVer :)
Switzerland, LU, Buchrain
Joined Aug 2006
2,819 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEVRC View Post
BTW, the case for the Rx module will be ready this week too, so we won't need the ugly heat-shrink cover any more.
That's relative. The heat-shrink is most likely having a weight advantage, and honestly, for a reciver which is burried inside the fuselage of a plane, I could not care less about how it's looking. So I'm glad I ordered early and get my recivers without the hard case!

Definately only my 2

Markus
markus123456 is online now Find More Posts by markus123456
Old Mar 28, 2011, 05:22 AM
Internal Paradigm Consultant
Joined Dec 2009
385 Posts
Good to hear. I don't mind the heat shrink Rx to much either.

Quote:
...because we ran out the mental case for the Tx module...

I really hope you have not ordered any "mental cases"
Just have sane people working with QA.
perfeet is offline Find More Posts by perfeet
Old Mar 28, 2011, 09:14 AM
ysb
use the force..or a quadcopter
quebec
Joined Dec 2010
247 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEVRC View Post
We have shipped all out we can ship now, there may be still some first batch customers(about 10) can't get the tracking number, because we ran out the mental case for the Tx module, which should be ready late this week, then we can accept new orders and ship the delayed orders.

Best,
BEVRC.com
damn.. my order is always in "processing" since the 19... so i think i'm in the "no luck band of 10" .. arg
ysb is offline Find More Posts by ysb
Old Mar 28, 2011, 09:44 AM
Un-Registered User
Mesa, AZ
Joined Aug 2007
46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysb View Post
damn.. my order is always in "processing" since the 19... so i think i'm in the "no luck band of 10" .. arg
I think I'm in the same boat. As long as it doesn't turn out to be 3 months, I can wait an extra week or so.

Sent from my Nexus One.
ryscar is offline Find More Posts by ryscar
Old Mar 28, 2011, 02:04 PM
northenden, manchester, england
Joined May 2009
1,445 Posts
hi sid, is Bevrc planning on making a hitec trainer chord like the futaba one they sell to use on the CL
carl
doggit is offline Find More Posts by doggit