HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 12, 2011, 04:59 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,062 Posts
It is bad news Durk. The attourney took everything. Had the sheriff there. Told Miss Tina's parents if they come back, they will be arrested for trespassing. He is having her declared mentally incompetant. And putting her in a old folks home. They wouldn't even go over there and visit, change light bulbs, adjust her heat, made her live like a poor old lady, kept telling her she had no money, etc. I am bummed out bad. She is at home, all alone, crying, and knowone can visit her. Lee
leethetreeguy is offline Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2011, 05:13 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,703 Posts
Lee, similar circumstances occurred to a senior lady I know. Even more sad was that it wasn't her attorney that was doing that to her. It was her own daughter. She also has power of attorney, because the mother could never imagine that her own daughter will turn on her. She was isolated from those who genuinely care about her. Her daughter declared that she was senile.

Fortunately, she was sane enough to convince her doctor, lawyer, and the police otherwise. Now, the daughter is written off of her life. She has re-gained control of her own life, and surrounded herself with people who genuinely care about her.

This crook definitely knows how to manipulate docs and people. Tina's aunt might fight for herself to convince people that she is still in charge, does not need this attorney to speak on her behalf and get rid of him for good, recovers her possessions and file a complaint to the board against the attorney. Long battle, but she has a fighting chance. Just refuse to be a victim of abuse!
Heli Pad is online now Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Old Nov 12, 2011, 05:37 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
7,057 Posts
Dang it Lee that is bad. I hope you all can get someone to help fight the battle.
frieslander is offline Find More Posts by frieslander
Old Nov 12, 2011, 05:56 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,062 Posts
Thanks guys. I don't know what will happen. It is in our Father's hands.
Old Nov 12, 2011, 06:11 PM
Joined Aug 2011
6,703 Posts
Sure, Lee. I trust that it is in the Father's hands with all my heart. At the same time, friends and family must rise up to help those who are in need of help.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Don't give up, and don't give in.
Old Nov 12, 2011, 11:03 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,062 Posts
I am feeling like a worthless Son-in-Law. I am a trained combat killer. Yet I do knowthing. I am dis-abled now and not paying bills. I sould just go nutz. And thump someone's tator for them.
Old Nov 12, 2011, 11:14 PM
Joined Aug 2011
6,703 Posts
Again, holster your weapon, soldier! You may feel helpless and overwhelmed by the legal system, but you're not worthless. You cannot blame yourself because of someone else's wrong doing, right? Contact your church and your court, they have people that speak the legal mumble-jumble that most of us don't speak. This is a legal battle, not a hand to hand combat. You have to fight it in the right place and in the right way. Don't get mad, get help and get even.
Old Nov 13, 2011, 10:07 AM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,062 Posts
Thanks my friend. Lee
Old Nov 13, 2011, 02:34 PM
Visit My Blog
Outskirts of Chicago
Joined Nov 2008
4,244 Posts
Lee,
I hope everything works out for you guys.
We feel for you over here. Truly a sad situation.
Jim
Stamp is offline Find More Posts by Stamp
Old Nov 13, 2011, 04:40 PM
Epilepsy Awareness Month
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
11,683 Posts
Hey Lee, Nice vid. All the trees with the Autumn colors was beautiful. I loved how you hung that sucker up there just gliding in one spot. Good piloting Bro

You had a nice day to help calm you down and get you thinking straight.....just flying !!!

Mike.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Old Nov 14, 2011, 06:05 AM
Easy on the Sticks!
United States, WY, Crowheart
Joined Aug 2011
3,684 Posts
Hope it works out Lee, I can understand why you would want to thump a lawyers head. He sounds crooked as hell. Good luck man,
Kyle
BattleDude is offline Find More Posts by BattleDude
Old Nov 14, 2011, 11:41 AM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,062 Posts
Thanks Kyle. We just got a phone call with good news. They held an emergency hearing this AM. A court appointed whatchmacallit is taking over the money accounts. The crooked attorney will have to put the $92,000 back into the account. Sure the gold and weapons are gone. But, it still is good news. They are going to the doctor later today to see if she is mentally competant. Wooot hoo!!! Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes guys. I mean it. Thanks. Lee
Old Nov 14, 2011, 12:01 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
7,057 Posts
And all without a shot being fired. That is good news.
frieslander is offline Find More Posts by frieslander
Old Nov 14, 2011, 12:17 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,062 Posts
Yes Durk. I am pleased that I did not have to go "nutz" on the crooked bastarrd. haha
Old Nov 14, 2011, 12:35 PM
Joined Aug 2011
6,703 Posts
That is good news, Lee.

On another note, I attended a memorial service yesterday of a young man, who gave the ultimate sacrifice at war. There was an amazing display of patriotism at the service. It was a bitter sweet day.