Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 27, 2013, 10:25 AM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
10,913 Posts
Oh BTW, jmvitto1 is my Buddy Sonny. I was too much in a hurry to guild him to subscribe so, I just told him to make a quick post so he can find his way back. He likes Kyle's plane and may have some questions for him.

Mike.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 27, 2013, 10:32 AM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,495 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012 View Post
I have a 150K accidental on my policy. We can split it
As long as you serve the time behind bars if we get caught.
frieslander is online now Find More Posts by frieslander
Old Jan 27, 2013, 10:54 AM
Joined Mar 2008
10,913 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by frieslander View Post
As long as you serve the time behind bars if we get caught.
Sorry Bud. I'm not a "bar tender." I sit on the other side of the bars ordering drinks
Old Jan 27, 2013, 01:35 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,495 Posts
Quote:
Sorry Bud. I'm not a "bar tender." I sit on the other side of the bars ordering drinks
Ugh no responsibility as usual.

Old Jan 27, 2013, 03:37 PM
Joined Mar 2008
10,913 Posts
Quote:
Ugh no responsibility as usual.

Oh, oh, oh,,,..look who's talkin'. Tell us the time you and your brother was "drag racing" in your Dad's car, hitting mounds of snow, going through a snowstorm.

Did I get the story right? If not, it sounds like a whopper

Ha, ha, ha,...mad man Durk,,,LOL
Old Jan 27, 2013, 03:56 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,495 Posts
Quote:
Oh, oh, oh,,,..look who's talkin'. Tell us the time you and your brother was "drag racing" in your Dad's car, hitting mounds of snow, going through a snowstorm.

Did I get the story right? If not, it sounds like a whopper

Ha, ha, ha,...mad man Durk,,,LOL
We took full responsibility for that one!

Old Jan 28, 2013, 09:59 AM
Easy on the Sticks!
United States, WY, Crowheart
Joined Aug 2011
2,926 Posts
Quote:
Some days nothing goes right. Gerda and I went for our regular coffee break this afternoon. On the way out Gerda suddenly disapeared when I looked away for a second. I looked down and here she was on the concrete walk. There is a slope in that spot for wheel chairs with a coat of clear ice on it.

The weather being what it was the snow was melting on the roof and dripping icicles were forming there. The sun had just moved to the west leaving that area in the shade, instant ice.

She badly skinned her knee that had just healed up from a previous skinning, UGH!
Geez Durk, when it rains it pours. Hope Gerda is healing up. That ice like that can be so dangerous, and so stinking hard to detect also. It doesn't take much. Be careful you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvitto1 View Post
hello
Hi Sonny, I have heard alot about you! All bad! JK JK! LOL
If you have any questions on the PBY Catalina, feel free to ask and I will try to answer them. I am no expert, but I am learning! Catalina thread here for some reading:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...55058&page=259

Quote:
Oh BTW, jmvitto1 is my Buddy Sonny. I was too much in a hurry to guild him to subscribe so, I just told him to make a quick post so he can find his way back. He likes Kyle's plane and may have some questions for him.

Mike.
Hi Mike, wassup Bud? Got the Cub in the air yet, or are you waiting for warmer weather? Could take it to Jamaica, it may be warm over there!

Kyle
BattleDude is offline Find More Posts by BattleDude
Old Jan 28, 2013, 10:34 AM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,495 Posts
Thanks Kyle. Poor Gerda is still bitching so she must be sore. I would bitch right back but I am afraid Mike and his buddy Sonny would get on my case. Mike has it in for me for some reason.

Dang we got a dump of freezing rain, 4 to 5 inches of snow and now it is raining. My son in-law came and got the blower out and cleaned the worst of it up before he ran out of time. Gerda and I went out and cleaned up down to the bare driveway. We were soaked when we got back in.

How is your weather Mike?
Old Jan 28, 2013, 10:54 AM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,574 Posts
That sounds like some crappy weather Durk. I won't be complaining about mine down here to you. ahahahaha. It is gloomy down here. Threatening rain. But hasn't come again yet. And the temps are nearing the 50'sF mark now. I am so sore. I can barely walk or move. ahahahahaha. Loving it.
Lee
leethetreeguy is online now Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Old Jan 28, 2013, 11:26 AM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,495 Posts
Trade your weather for mine anytime. Has been gloomy here for lots of days but then the sun wakes up every now and then. Makes it feel like summer when it does, even when it is freezing.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 08:52 AM
Joined Mar 2008
10,913 Posts
Quote:
Thanks Kyle. Poor Gerda is still bitching so she must be sore. I would bitch right back but I am afraid Mike and his buddy Sonny would get on my case. Mike has it in for me for some reason.

Dang we got a dump of freezing rain, 4 to 5 inches of snow and now it is raining. My son in-law came and got the blower out and cleaned the worst of it up before he ran out of time. Gerda and I went out and cleaned up down to the bare driveway. We were soaked when we got back in.

How is your weather Mike?
I don't need Sonny to help me get on your case. I'll just send "Killer" after you..."Killer" the kitty kat

The weather has been bitterly cold but, we expect a 4 day warm up. Gonna get near 58F tomorrow but, very rainy. I can feel it in me bones now...AARRGG

Mike.
Last edited by Chap1012; Jan 29, 2013 at 08:58 AM.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 09:32 AM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,495 Posts
Quote:
I don't need Sonny to help me get on your case. I'll just send "Killer" after you..."Killer" the kitty kat

The weather has been bitterly cold but, we expect a 4 day warm up. Gonna get near 58F tomorrow but, very rainy. I can feel it in me bones now...AARRGG

Mike.
We are into that warm weather now, rain out there and thunder and lightning.

Dang it bud, better feed that poor Killer, she has not grown any in the last 2 years. Need I to call the SPCA on you?
Old Jan 30, 2013, 10:07 AM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,574 Posts
Hey guys. I just wanted to report in. I had the most wonderfull day yesterday!!!! I mean it...like, all most PERFECT day!!!! Weather was awesome. About 70*F. Cloudy. But not windy or dismal in any way. Met an old friend of mine. Made a couple of dollars. Took Miss Tina out to Burger King. What a wonderfull day. Woooooot hoooooo.
Lee
leethetreeguy is online now Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Old Jan 30, 2013, 10:33 AM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,495 Posts
LOL I have not been to Booger King for years. The one we used to have in Woodstock had the worst customer service. It closed up because of that. We have a new one now but I never had a desire to go there yet.

I much prefer Wendy's. Then our Harvey's Hamburger joint makes a good hamburger. A & W used to be a favorite of mine until it closed years ago. They have a new one but it does not seem the same somehow.

I can't stand the shredded lettuce and chopped onions at McDonalds.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 10:43 AM
Joined Mar 2008
10,913 Posts
"Booger King"???...LOL That's what I feed my "Killer" to keep her young looking and in terrific shape No need to call animal rescue, she loves those "boogers"

Lee, glad to hear you and Miss Tina had a great day together. I too am a Burger King fan. Never cared too much for Micky D's although I liked their fries. Did you get any flying in to top off such a great day?

Mike.