HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 15, 2012, 10:34 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
11,835 Posts
Hi Ethan, Good to hear from you. I hope all is well with you and your family. Glad to hear the house is coming along. So, you're gonna have your own little heli shop eh? Cool Don't forget to post some more pics. I especially want to see some mountains in the background.

I love mountains

Mike.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2012, 11:25 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,145 Posts
Hello my friends. I worked hard the other day. 70+ trips up and down stairs to my folks basement cleaning out there garage. Didn't eat. Came home and took a hot shower. Then I fell out. Miss Tina begged me to go to the emergency room. But, y'all know how I am about that. haha. Looks like I had a minor stroke again. Bumped my tator. Still a little groggy with my faculties. And my motor skills have suffered a little. Could use whatever prayers y'all can afford to send my way. God bless you all. Be good to one another. Life is precious and short. Love you all.
Lee
leethetreeguy is online now Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Old Mar 17, 2012, 02:55 PM
Easy on the Sticks!
United States, WY, Crowheart
Joined Aug 2011
3,809 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leethetreeguy View Post
Hello my friends. I worked hard the other day. 70+ trips up and down stairs to my folks basement cleaning out there garage. Didn't eat. Came home and took a hot shower. Then I fell out. Miss Tina begged me to go to the emergency room. But, y'all know how I am about that. haha. Looks like I had a minor stroke again. Bumped my tator. Still a little groggy with my faculties. And my motor skills have suffered a little. Could use whatever prayers y'all can afford to send my way. God bless you all. Be good to one another. Life is precious and short. Love you all.
Lee
Dang Lee, we hate to hear that. Buddy, you can't be doing 70 trips on stairs at your age. You have got to slow down. I have the same problem, slowing down is extremely hard for some of us. But I do know what your saying about doctors, I hate em myself, and I usually tough it out and don't go. Hope your feeling better Bro, take it easy. I will be thinkin of ya.

Kyle
BattleDude is offline Find More Posts by BattleDude
Old Mar 17, 2012, 03:55 PM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
13,607 Posts
Hey Lee, maybe this pic will cheer you up:

Just to remind you boats are great fun, and also good for winding down, and taking it slow once in a while is a good thing.
SoloProFan is offline Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Old Mar 17, 2012, 05:50 PM
Visit My Blog
Outskirts of Chicago
Joined Nov 2008
4,244 Posts
Mike,
I remember that you made wings for the Super Bowl.
Well feel free to be jealous. Yum
Jim

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1615918
Stamp is offline Find More Posts by Stamp
Old Mar 17, 2012, 07:08 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
7,141 Posts
Going up and down the stairs 70 times, not unless it is over 70 days! I cleaned the winter grime and mud out of my van a couple of days ago and darn near killed myself UGH! The trouble is I do not feel things until I stop, then it catches up to me.

Also my CPAP machine gave up the ghost Thursday night, it is only 2 1/2 years old, something to do with a pressure valve. That may explain why I have been so tired lately. I brought the machine back to where I got it as it is still under warranty. They told me tha the model I have is discontinued. They are replacing it with the latest model.

Good thing my 7 1/2 year old machine still works, as a matter of fact I feel more rested in the morning with that one.

Lee, I know you will not listen but SLOW DOWN!!
frieslander is online now Find More Posts by frieslander
Old Mar 17, 2012, 07:08 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Joined Mar 2008
11,835 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamp View Post
Mike,
I remember that you made wings for the Super Bowl.
Well feel free to be jealous. Yum
Jim

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1615918
I am jealous. You crack me up Bro..."Off Topic..Off Topic" in your own blog Ha, ha, I'm turning you in to the RCG police

I think we should all get together for a BBQ cook-off...wings, steaks, pork. Everything, including opossum to keep things on a level playing field

Mike.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 07:14 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Joined Mar 2008
11,835 Posts
Durk, seriously, when has Lee ever listened to anybody He will go to the ER all right....feet first I'm affraid
Old Mar 17, 2012, 08:53 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,145 Posts
I am feeling much better today guys. Thanks so much for the prayers and well wishes.
A BBQ cook off? Hmmm. I was a pro caterer for bluegrass events down here for a while. I think I have 9 grills (no gas) and a green egg. I am pretty confident I can cook pretty good. Just, not opossum. Ewww. Pass on that. Got some practice with crow tho. hahaha
Lee
leethetreeguy is online now Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Old Mar 18, 2012, 11:37 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,744 Posts
If you ever wonder why I want to be a helicopter doctor, here's why:
(I found it in my box this morning)
Heli Pad is online now Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Old Mar 19, 2012, 05:37 AM
Master Of My Universe
Newcastle, UK
Joined Jul 2010
2,709 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad View Post
When you get something like that, which probably took a long time to do, you don't mind the effort it took to do the repair - doing good things also helps keep you young
scotsoft is offline Find More Posts by scotsoft
Old Mar 19, 2012, 08:50 AM
Joined Mar 2012
2 Posts
Microbaba I think you purchased something from over here in Korea. Everything that I get over here that has english translations comes like that. I have to get one of my Korean counter parts to read the Korean side and tell me in English how to Fix my toys!
skymasterin2006 is offline Find More Posts by skymasterin2006
Last edited by skymasterin2006; Mar 19, 2012 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Delete
Old Mar 19, 2012, 12:26 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
7,141 Posts
Quote:
Wow that is really nice, I just love the way those kids write and draw. That note is a real keepsake!
frieslander is online now Find More Posts by frieslander
Old Mar 19, 2012, 08:54 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Joined Mar 2008
11,835 Posts
Quote:
My wife thought that was very cute HP. Ha, ha..Calling Doctor Heli_Pad !!...calling Doctor Heli_Pad !! Come to the ER ASAP !!...broken wing on a poor bird. Needs immediate attention to get back into the air

Mike.
Old Mar 19, 2012, 09:20 PM
Safety : practice & promote!
Joined Dec 2011
4,895 Posts
Quote:

That is so cool. You totally made some kid's day/week/month.
RoboHeli is online now Find More Posts by RoboHeli
RCG Plus Member