SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 10, 2011, 07:13 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
7,032 Posts
Lee, Kyle and Heli Pad, thanks for your thoughts. My daughter read on my niece's Facebook that Sharon and her children are having the family Christmas at the hospital today. We decided to give them privacy and visit tomorrow instead.

Took me a long time to fall asleep last night and then kept waking up, wierd dreams UGH! Will try again tonight.

Kyle, the Boogeyman is what all young kids fear, at least when I was young LOL. But I have always found the Bigfoot or Sasquatch stories fascinating. I myself do not believe the stories anymore than the Loch Ness monster. However the way the stories are created and the so called pictures etc.

Are they real or not????

frieslander is online now Find More Posts by frieslander
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 10, 2011, 07:40 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,057 Posts
Some scientist claim there is no way such a huge creature could exist without having been documented by now. However, there are still some pretty big tracts of virgin forest. I think it is quite possible. What is that goat eating animal they just discovered down in Mexico? Chichucruba or something? Lee
leethetreeguy is offline Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Old Dec 10, 2011, 07:50 PM
Easy on the Sticks!
United States, WY, Crowheart
Joined Aug 2011
3,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by frieslander View Post
Lee, Kyle and Heli Pad, thanks for your thoughts. My daughter read on my niece's Facebook that Sharon and her children are having the family Christmas at the hospital today. We decided to give them privacy and visit tomorrow instead.

Took me a long time to fall asleep last night and then kept waking up, wierd dreams UGH! Will try again tonight.

Kyle, the Boogeyman is what all young kids fear, at least when I was young LOL. But I have always found the Bigfoot or Sasquatch stories fascinating. I myself do not believe the stories anymore than the Loch Ness monster. However the way the stories are created and the so called pictures etc.

Are they real or not????

Hey Durk,
That's funny cause "Boogey Man" is what we used to use also when I was young boy!

But on a serious note, I am 99.99% percent sure that these creatures exist.
I will be 100% sure, when we get them verified. I say "when" because after a year of or so of research on them, I have come to realize that our people in Canada and USA, Russia etc, are past the point of trying to prove "if" they exist, and really now are trying to prove "how" they exist.
They are analyzing DNA samples, and DNA on hair samples(and possibly a body, but they are keeping it hush, hush right now)appears to be much closer to humans, than Orangatangs or Chimpanzees, or Gorillas.
When previous studies of the hair samples have been made, all they could determine was that, it was from an "unknown primate".
I have many links, from video to sounds.
The jokers and hoaxers and media make it hard to believe, for many peeps.
They mean us no harm, and the biggest task right now is to educate people about their harmlessness, so they don't shoot at them.
Kyle
BattleDude is offline Find More Posts by BattleDude
Last edited by BattleDude; Dec 10, 2011 at 08:11 PM.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 08:25 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
7,032 Posts
And then you have the Roswell aliens, fact or fiction? That is how I feel about the Sasqusatch or Bigfoot. They had "secret" evidence there too.

Kyle, when you get that other point one percent then I will believe but it has to be 100% convincing.

Who knows, you could be right, stranger things have happened.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 09:15 PM
Easy on the Sticks!
Joined Aug 2011
3,655 Posts
Quote:
And then you have the Roswell aliens, fact or fiction? That is how I feel about the Sasqusatch or Bigfoot. They had "secret" evidence there too.

Kyle, when you get that other point one percent then I will believe but it has to be 100% convincing.

Who knows, you could be right, stranger things have happened.
I have looked at the Roswell incident several times. I am 50-50 on that one. The difference is, I am not talking about a government coverup like probably happened there.

With Bigfoot I am talking about a lack of interest, Government, Scientists, Public, really no one cares about the creature enough to study it.

But recently, the interest has gotten bigger, and we will have proof before long.

With public awareness, more hikers/campers/backpackers are carrying cameras, and have gotten some good footage.

If you are truly interested, you must read and check out the consistency of the people who report this specie in your area:

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_county_...sp?state=ca-on

If you have time, read these reports, that are investigated and substantiated by the BFRO, and let me know if you think they are lieing about what they saw. I do not think so myself. They are good people just like you and I, that saw or heard a Sasquatch.

Like I say, I am with you, untill proven, I am 99.99, but I don't think we are far from adding that .01

No there is no BS about it, Bro,

Kyle
Last edited by BattleDude; Dec 10, 2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 09:23 PM
Seizure Awareness Month
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
11,602 Posts
AS THE BAND PLAYED ON...
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Old Dec 10, 2011, 09:32 PM
Easy on the Sticks!
Joined Aug 2011
3,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012 View Post
AS THE BAND PLAYED ON...
Mike, shush, I am trying to do some "educatin" here. LOL
Durk has Sasquatch in his backyard and he doesn't even know it!!!
Kyle
Old Dec 10, 2011, 09:44 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
7,032 Posts
Quote:
AS THE BAND PLAYED ON...
BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! That is the only instrument I can play, the big bass drum. BUT it gets all the attention and the harder I bang it the more poor Mikey shakes!

No Kyle I do not think all of those people are lying but imagination does play a big part in seeing "things". I have even convinced someone he or she saw what I wanted him to see. It is like at an accident scene, 5 different witnesses and 5 completely different stories, who to believe. Even I myself have seen things out of the corner of my eye and then when I turned to look there was nothing.

And with photos, the camera angle can make a small person look like a giant. I have seen many pictures but nothing to convince me as none of the pictures are clear.

Like Mike says "As the band played on". But Mike I would have said "And the band played on".

I love mysteries.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 09:49 PM
Easy on the Sticks!
Joined Aug 2011
3,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leethetreeguy View Post
Some scientist claim there is no way such a huge creature could exist without having been documented by now. However, there are still some pretty big tracts of virgin forest. I think it is quite possible. What is that goat eating animal they just discovered down in Mexico? Chichucruba or something? Lee
Yeah, that's the Chupacabra Lee, but I think the photo's I have seen of it are of some kind of crossbreed, Not sure what it is, dog and something.

But being the backswoodsman that you are, I really would like to have your opinon on these people who have had encounters in your area:

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=ga

The consistency is what convinces me. All (or most anyway) of these good people are telling the truth.

Kyle
Old Dec 10, 2011, 09:55 PM
Easy on the Sticks!
Joined Aug 2011
3,655 Posts
Quote:
BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! That is the only instrument I can play, the big bass drum. BUT it gets all the attention and the harder I bang it the more poor Mikey shakes!

No Kyle I do not think all of those people are lying but imagination does play a big part in seeing "things". I have even convinced someone he or she saw what I wanted him to see. It is like at an accident scene, 5 different witnesses and 5 completely different stories, who to believe. Even I myself have seen things out of the corner of my eye and then when I turned to look there was nothing.

And with photos, the camera angle can make a small person look like a giant. I have seen many pictures but nothing to convince me as none of the pictures are clear.

Like Mike says "As the band played on". But Mike I would have said "And the band played on".

I love mysteries.
Yeah but its too big Durk, too many people have seen this creature and encountered it, I personally have met a man that did. It is really not a mystery anymore.

I know what your talking about on the seeing things, I have done it myself, and mostly at night, but this not the same. Many sightings in broad daylight.

Tracks, scat, hair, sounds, visuals. You will see Bro. Wont be long.

Kyle
Last edited by BattleDude; Dec 10, 2011 at 10:02 PM.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 10:08 PM
R.C. Aviation Fanatic
Canada
Joined Aug 2009
21,144 Posts
there was some announcement made a while ago that they had samples of proof.

BUT

i also recently heard that was a crock of BS as they only wanted publicity

which is

unfortunate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleDude View Post
Hey Durk,
That's funny cause "Boogey Man" is what we used to use also when I was young boy!

But on a serious note, I am 99.99% percent sure that these creatures exist.
I will be 100% sure, when we get them verified. I say "when" because after a year of or so of research on them, I have come to realize that our people in Canada and USA, Russia etc, are past the point of trying to prove "if" they exist, and really now are trying to prove "how" they exist.
They are analyzing DNA samples, and DNA on hair samples(and possibly a body, but they are keeping it hush, hush right now)appears to be much closer to humans, than Orangatangs or Chimpanzees, or Gorillas.
When previous studies of the hair samples have been made, all they could determine was that, it was from an "unknown primate".
I have many links, from video to sounds.
The jokers and hoaxers and media make it hard to believe, for many peeps.
They mean us no harm, and the biggest task right now is to educate people about their harmlessness, so they don't shoot at them.
Kyle
Razors edge 29 is online now Find More Posts by Razors edge 29
Old Dec 10, 2011, 10:12 PM
R.C. Aviation Fanatic
Canada
Joined Aug 2009
21,144 Posts
soo many mysteries - so little evidence

there is also nessie

Wisconsin werewolf - beast of bray road

yeti - samsqwaunch

jersey devil

chupacabra

reptillian theory - lizard man

ect

ect

ect
Razors edge 29 is online now Find More Posts by Razors edge 29
Old Dec 10, 2011, 10:16 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
7,032 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleDude View Post
Mike, shush, I am trying to do some "educatin" here. LOL
Durk has Sasquatch in his backyard and he doesn't even know it!!!
Kyle
It is OK Mike, I like to bug Kyle, see how long I can string him along before he confesses that he is a descendant of the Abdominable Snowman!

Kyle, I hope you are right, it would be extremely interesting.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 10:39 PM
Easy on the Sticks!
Joined Aug 2011
3,655 Posts
Quote:
It is OK Mike, I like to bug Kyle, see how long I can string him along before he confesses that he is a descendant of the Abdominable Snowman!

Kyle, I hope you are right, it would be extremely interesting.
It is extremly interesting Durk, but the evidence points to such existence. One really has to approach it with an open mind for sure, at first anyway. 2 years ago I didn't give it much thought. But in depth research has made me realize that they do exist.

The tracks are the biggest thing, the tracks. The other things that we talk about, werewolf, Chupacabra, etc: where are the tracks?

We are talking about a creature that leaves tracks.
There are many plaster casts, and photo's of tracks, to many to be faked in such a consistent manner. It would take an army of hoaxers to do this, over the last 100 years. And it is not even possible, this creature leaves prints that are consistent with a very heavy wieght. Know any 600 lb humans?

Be tough to do.

Kyle
Old Dec 10, 2011, 10:41 PM
Easy on the Sticks!
Joined Aug 2011
3,655 Posts
Quote:
Sounds like you and BattleDude would be perfect for each other....in a manly way of course He educates me on Big Foot and you educate me on aliens. My head is starting to explode

That's it!!!! I'm running for the hills Bud...

Mike.
Mike, your running the wrong way! Bigfoot lives in the hills. You need to run to the VFW hall!!!
LOL Kyle