Old Mar 26, 2011, 09:49 AM
Crash McNooblet
United States, KY, Lexington
Joined Nov 2009
47 Posts
Alert
LipoMall.com or CompleteHeli.com

***Please be warned that "LipoMall.com" is in fact "CompleteHeli.com".***
This information is not listed on either of their websites either.

I learned of this through the email PayPal sent me upon completing my sale, it stated that the payment had been made to "support@completeheli.com" rather than "LipoMall".

*Also, several RCGroups members are reporting that they are not receiving orders from either site, and they are having to file disputes via PayPal to receive refunds. I too have filed a dispute with PayPal for a full refund as of this morning. (link to recent posts made by 2 other RCGroups members: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=2021 )

Before I placed my order, my first hint that they were not legit was the fact that they were the only vendor online to have a certain popular LiPo "in stock". Every other seller/vendor seemed to be out of them, except for LipoMall.com!

My second hint that they were fishy... I couldn't find hardly anything about "lipomall.com" via searching on Google. Now that's just bad and should have made me turn away right then and there! (Still didn't know they were completeheli at the time...)

Then, when placing my order for these seemingly awesome rare lipos they magically had "in stock"...their site had me create a user-account, but later when I tried to log in to that account and check the status of my order.... their site kept telling me that my email was not found on file or whatever....

Since placing my order...I've ended up e-mailing LipoMall and CompleteHeli, several times, from several different email addresses... no replies yet.

I've even called CompleteHeli's phone number many...many many many times, not once has anyone answered, not once has anyone returned my calls. (Their number was found in the "transaction details" page in PayPal for that specific order, it's listed as being CompleteHeli's contact number).

Stay away from both sites guys, it's just not worth it, far too many people in several different forums have complained about CompleteHeli.com and how they either never send out the orders or they send out bad/broken parts... just stay away!

*I've recently filed a dispute via PayPal, in which I ask for a full refund immediately. I'll reply to this when I receive any updates! Also, if anyone else has anything they'd like to add about either site, please...feel free to do so, good or bad.

Enter my fine print:
I don't care if only a short period of time has passed since I placed my order. No more than 2 business days should pass before your order ships...especially if they are "IN STOCK" items and it's not a holiday season!
ci_phon is offline Find More Posts by ci_phon
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2011, 05:21 PM
Crash McNooblet
Joined Nov 2009
47 Posts
Update to my issue...

My dispute via PayPal has been completed, CompleteHeli.com has fully refunded my money and has been verified by PayPal. The only thing I don't understand is the "Note" left by either PayPal or CompleteHeli as to the nature of the refund: "Order not placed at CompleteHeli".

Whatever, I got my money back.

Good luck, have fun.....

...I'm going flying!
Old Mar 27, 2011, 03:49 PM
Puyallup, wa.
Joined Dec 2010
50 Posts
Mine was the same. I think they are just trying to separate themselves from competeheli's bad reputation, but in fact are just reinforcing it.

2 weeks, no notice,no returns of email ,or anything.

Poor business.

Sounds the same to me.
jeffpack1957 is offline Find More Posts by jeffpack1957
Old Mar 29, 2011, 01:12 PM
Joined Feb 2008
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ci_phon View Post
Update to my issue...

My dispute via PayPal has been completed, CompleteHeli.com has fully refunded my money and has been verified by PayPal. The only thing I don't understand is the "Note" left by either PayPal or CompleteHeli as to the nature of the refund: "Order not placed at CompleteHeli".

Whatever, I got my money back.

Good luck, have fun.....

...I'm going flying!
Thats funny because I had the exact same thing happen to me. I placed order for 240mah Hyperion 1S battery and paid my money, waited over a week with no status. Sent email requesting a refund of my money and immediately within 1 minute received a refund stating "Order not placed at CompleteHeli". Unbelievable!!! Stay far far away from both these sites, worthless.
v10king is offline Find More Posts by v10king
Old Mar 29, 2011, 06:10 PM
2 seconds from crashing
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Sep 2007
7,349 Posts
I looked at their website last week and the 240 hyperion battery was out of stock. I saw that it was instock last night so I ordered 6. Checked a few minutes ago and it is out of stock again...though I know quite a few other forum members ordered...time will tell if they had them in stock or not. At least I know I can get my money back if they dont have them

As far as a company having multiple names it is very common and doesnt really mean they are a bad company.
indoorheli is offline Find More Posts by indoorheli
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: FPV - DRQ250 and a little speed
Old Mar 30, 2011, 01:59 AM
Crash McNooblet
Joined Nov 2009
47 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorheli View Post
As far as a company having multiple names it is very common and doesnt really mean they are a bad company.
Just to clarify, I never said that CompleteHeli or LipoMall was a bad company simply because they went by multiple names..... the main purpose for my post was to inform/warn people that one site is actually another site/company....a site that is actually known for having a bad reputation, as said by many more people than just myself, throughout many online forums over the last several years.

There is no easy way (that I know of) to find out that LipoMall is CompleteHeli... I had to find out by giving them my money in order to see the receipt. If I had known that LipoMall was actually CompleteHeli before hand, I wouldn't have even considered giving them my money....as I'm sure some others would feel the same.

So in short.... having more than 1 name (or site) does not make a company "bad", but a bad company is still a bad company regardless of what name they choose to go by!

In any case, good luck with your order! You might be one of few who don't get taken advantage of.
Old Apr 04, 2011, 04:05 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,842 Posts
don't mean to stir things up, but tx for the post. I almost bought a dozen or so 240mah from lipomall...but decided to do a search here for them. I'm going to hold for now...problem is no one else has Lipos in this size. I need it for a small 18 inch foamie.

I really hope these guys come around, because they have the zippy's and Rhino's without the high shipping at HK.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Old Apr 12, 2011, 08:09 PM
Puyallup, wa.
Joined Dec 2010
50 Posts
betch'a still haven't gotten'm yet either.
jeffpack1957 is offline Find More Posts by jeffpack1957
Old Apr 12, 2011, 09:25 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,842 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpack1957 View Post
betch'a still haven't gotten'm yet either.
No. I never bought any after reading this thread. and again thanks to rcgroups and it's members, I won't have to deal with the headache.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Old Apr 12, 2011, 11:06 PM
2 seconds from crashing
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Sep 2007
7,349 Posts
Yeah they got me ..since i paid before i read anything negative. Have to wait it out for a refund through paypal..PITA
indoorheli is offline Find More Posts by indoorheli
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: FPV - DRQ250 and a little speed
Closed Thread