HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 24, 2003, 06:01 PM
Leading the Freedom Fight
Anywhere theres a need for a Hero!!!
Joined Feb 2003
16 Posts
Don't even think about anything like that Greg. Hey how about a raise in rank? We'll get him yet!!!
Col. Snoopy is offline Find More Posts by Col. Snoopy
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 24, 2003, 06:06 PM
Speed Demon
Antioch,CA,USA
Joined Dec 1999
12,303 Posts
You think I'm going to turn a raise down, Fat Chance on that. I'll bore sight your guns just as soon as I get finished polishing the sights.
GregG is offline Find More Posts by GregG
Old Sep 24, 2003, 06:08 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,405 Posts
OK Pal:
I better enjoy the trash talking because if I don't increase my flight time to better match yours I will have to eat crow on Sunday. Our planes were both flying well in July but yours was a little quicker and my flight time was only half of your duration. (I should probably count my blessings as even with the shorten flight time I broke three of the six glue connections holding my top wing onto the struts.) We had a pretty good scramble there for a couple of minutes in July.
There is some concern that the upper wing on the Dr 1 is failing on some planes due to manufacturing problems with the glue used by Fokker.
This time I will make sure someone is on my video camera when we fight.
The Baron
Michael Heer is offline Find More Posts by Michael Heer
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 24, 2003, 07:20 PM
Electric Airplane Junkie
San Mateo, Ca , USA
Joined Jun 2000
5,582 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Col. Snoopy
You posted before I could get this in Brian. Remember, lightning only strike once in the same place.
But,but,but I have two arms........

Sir Brian
bhchan is offline Find More Posts by bhchan
Old Sep 26, 2003, 11:00 AM
Official Boat Bum
United States, NV, Reno
Joined Mar 2000
7,139 Posts
Less than 24 hours to go!!
Eddie P is offline Find More Posts by Eddie P
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 26, 2003, 12:52 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,405 Posts
Dr 1 wouldn't operate properly at dawn patrol this morning in preperation for Snoopy. We may have to attack Snoopy with the Mud hen AKA funky Chicken. I could use an 8 cell pack of 2/3AA 650 Kans for my little Fokker but unless someone has a pack for sale I won't have them for Sunday. Will have to talk to Brian on Saturday and seek his advice. After-all Snoopy has Greg to help him. (I see a psyche evaluation in Greg's future for his split personality.) Well I am off to buy the root beer. Baron Von Herr Heer
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 26, 2003, 01:26 PM
Speed Demon
Antioch,CA,USA
Joined Dec 1999
12,303 Posts
You probably should look around to see if you can find those cells somewhere Mike. Wait a minute, 8 cells? I guess I'll just have to open up a whole new case of ..... the new cells and make up an 8 cell pack myself. Last battle we did I was running a 7 cell pack.

Darn it anyway, this competion thing is really getting to me. Constantly upgrading and spending more MoooLa. Will it ever end, don't think so?

(I see a psyche evaluation in Greg's future for his split personality.)

Oh by the way Mike, at least I don't play with a Snoopy doll!!!

Here's what I've been distracted with lately.
Turn up the sound for the full effect! ) She's been 20 years in mothballs and she really shined up nicely. I was hoping to ride up to the flyins in style but that may have to wait until next week. After all, Snoopy is trying to find new ways to keep me busy on his plane.
Last edited by GregG; Sep 26, 2003 at 01:49 PM.
Old Sep 26, 2003, 06:32 PM
Electric Airplane Junkie
San Mateo, Ca , USA
Joined Jun 2000
5,582 Posts
You guys play with dolls should spend more time in the doctor's office....

15 more hours to go. the weather today was overcast in HMB, about 1000ft ceiling(rough guess). It is sunny in the afternoon.

Brian, an EAJ.
bhchan is offline Find More Posts by bhchan
Old Sep 26, 2003, 07:53 PM
Size Matters!
San Francisco Bay Area
Joined Dec 2002
2,654 Posts
Will there be an impound?
What is the schedule?
My weekend freed up!
RocketRob is offline Find More Posts by RocketRob
Old Sep 26, 2003, 11:51 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,405 Posts
That is not a doll. It is a miniature flexible statue of our hero the Red Baron.
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 27, 2003, 12:55 AM
Speed Demon
Antioch,CA,USA
Joined Dec 1999
12,303 Posts
Hero, Haaa, whos hero??? OOOOOOOooohhh Kkaaaay, Whatever you say big guy. See you this weekend!
Old Sep 27, 2003, 11:32 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,405 Posts
9:34. Just got home from a nice dinner obligation and now time to see if I can repair the hanger rash my planes suffered today. The granddaughter of a friend was walking backward at HMB and she stepped on the wing of my Funky chicken and the she fell on the tail. While it is all repairable I am not sure I have the energy tonight. On drive home a box shifted and sheared the tail off of another plane. That I know I will repair tonight. If I have to break anything tomorrow let it be in combat with Snoopy!
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 28, 2003, 12:18 AM
Speed Demon
Antioch,CA,USA
Joined Dec 1999
12,303 Posts
I hate it when that happens. Just as long as you bring the Root Beer all will be well!!!
Old Sep 28, 2003, 09:44 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,405 Posts
We toasted and quaffed our root beer but there was no battle to the death as it was too windy for our parkflyer planes of destruction at Devil Mountian today.
Yesterday was a little cool but flyable at Half Moon Bay, Today was a little Windy. Modesto will try October 19 for the 3 Bears unofficial fun fly to see if we can find weather that is just right.
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 28, 2003, 10:22 PM
slope'n the Colombian Andes
Colombia, Antioquia, Girardota
Joined Mar 2001
4,679 Posts
Nuf zed (I could thermal my Vector Pro on all the hot air above). -- Watt Eye Miss? Highlights?

Dieter Mahlein
http://shredair.com
ShredAir is offline Find More Posts by ShredAir