SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by impostor, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 24, 2011, 01:44 PM
Renegade Eggroll
USA, IL, Chicago
Joined Jan 2011
788 Posts
Discussion
Ordered an Airfield P-40 warbird

I've been itching to find something a little bigger to fly when it's a little windy out. I was originally looking at the JPower mini warbirds, but the only place in the US that sell it is BananaHobby. I've read so many horror stories about them. So I didn't order from them. Instead I found a gorgeous 800mm P40 by Airfield on Nitroplanes. I love the looks of the P40 warbird. I know NP, Xheli, and HobbyPartz are all the same outfit. I also read up on them and frankly, their customer service is not what I'd call good either. But since I've ordered from HP twice previously, and my orders came without any issues, that gave NP a leg-up from BH.

So I placed an order the other day for the P40 and some batteries. Yesterday, their customer service emailed to say the batts are out of stock. I told them to ship what's in stock and refund the cost of batts. Their customer service person "Albert" replied within a hour saying no problem and they'll get everything re-adjusted. I saw on my paypal that they reversed the original order charges and only charged for the proper amount without the batts. They also generated a UPS shipping order. I hope they will ship soon. We will see how this order goes. Keep your fingers crossed for me. In the mean time, I placed an order with HP for some 1000mah, 2S Sky Lipos batts for the P40.
impostor is offline Find More Posts by impostor
to remove ads between posts