Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jun 03, 2011, 11:26 PM
Suspended Account
United States, PA, Grove City
Joined Jan 2011
751 Posts
Beautiful! I had actually made a list of Rake possibilities, at the time Peter was checking up on seemingly stopped builds. Your plane was the first on the list, and sure enough, folks quickly grabbed them up in the same order as my priority list.

Bill
Onna Vakkation is offline Find More Posts by Onna Vakkation
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 04, 2011, 12:45 AM
New Zealand
Joined Jul 2008
856 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumps View Post
congratulations mate, a success all round then. you have also "knocked the new" so to speak with the minor bingle, i don't know about you but i always find that they fly even better after their first little repair job looking forward to the pics and video! So... whats next on the adgenda ?

Cheers
Craig

Thanks Craig,
She's looking as good as new now, and yes they always do feel easier to fly after that first brush with death
Next on the bench is a puddle monster, which is a twin engined foamy flying boat which opens up some other flying area's as ours seems to be getting invaded by kids playing soccer!
After that I think it will be another of Pete's/Charlies kits, not sure what at this stage but it will be WW1.
-Reuben
-Reuben
ben199 is offline Find More Posts by ben199
Old Jun 04, 2011, 12:49 AM
New Zealand
Joined Jul 2008
856 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onna Vakkation View Post
Beautiful! I had actually made a list of Rake possibilities, at the time Peter was checking up on seemingly stopped builds. Your plane was the first on the list, and sure enough, folks quickly grabbed them up in the same order as my priority list.

Bill
Thanks Bill,
Its good to see these stalled builds getting a second lease on life
-Reuben
Old Jun 04, 2011, 05:40 AM
Perth WA
Joined Feb 2007
1,037 Posts
Congratulations Reuben on a fantastic job. The pictures really describe your day. Well done.
Modelholic is offline Find More Posts by Modelholic
Old Jun 05, 2011, 05:04 AM
New Zealand
Joined Jul 2008
856 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modelholic View Post
Congratulations Reuben on a fantastic job. The pictures really describe your day. Well done.
Thanks Simon,
It will be good to see her in the sunlight tho
-Reuben