Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by pmisuinas, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 02:48 PM
Springfield, VA
Joined Feb 2000
1,146 Posts
Trader Rating: 114
Sold
Sig WACO ARF--Toledo delivery possible

NIB Sig WACO SRE. What can I say, a beautiful aircraft in beautiful model form. Pictures tell it all. Was going to do an electric conversion but it just sits there in the box while I work on other things. Time to give it a good home to someone who will put it in the air. Yours for $350

I will be in Toledo Friday and Saturday (1-2 Apr) so could deliver it there, or make arrangements to stop on the way on the route from Washington DC to Toledo (via Wheeling, Pittsburg, Cleveland, Toledo). It could also be shipped, but buyer will need to pay for shipping as well as materials to box it. I am also willing to consider trades, I am interested in fast electric hydroplanes, ARTF or RTF, or just hulls with hardware. You can also propose other aircraft (RTF or ARTF only as I have enough kits on hand right now), but it would have to be something really unusual for me to consider. Alternate cash offers will likely be ignored as I think I have priced it fairly, but you are welcome to make your case in a pm. Happy to answer questions or provide other pictures, just let me know what you would like. Thanks for looking...
pmisuinas is online now Find More Posts by pmisuinas
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread