HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by timnilson, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 22, 2011, 05:11 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Nov 2010
563 Posts
Discussion
FPV Manuals Launched!

I recently launched a new site to help the FPV community with information. The core focus of the site is to provide a space to condense down long forum threads into concise manuals without the 'thread fat'.

Go and register and post a manual!
http://www.fpvmanuals.com
timnilson is offline Find More Posts by timnilson
Last edited by timnilson; Apr 14, 2011 at 02:41 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 24, 2011, 06:34 PM
Joined Nov 2010
563 Posts
I am happy to report that due to the specific nature of FPV Manuals, we are now coming up in FIRST place on Google search results.

Try it yourself and do a Google search for:

Spektrum DX7 to EzUHF

Sander Style Antenna

Turn Style LRS Antenna

Zephyr FPV Manual

All these searches return FPV Manuals in FIRST PLACE on Google, making FPV Manuals the new, de facto location to post your FPV instructions and manuals. We come in even before RCGroups, which has been around for years. Only the last search shows RCGroups first, but the link goes to one of FPV Manual's manuals, which started it all and went up on RCGroups first.

If you post an FPV specific manual on a valuable topic on FPV Manuals, I can almost guarantee you a first or second place Google search result placement. And, the site is 100% free and your manuals can link back to your threads, company web sites, etc.

It's good to know that [quality] content is still king.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 12:28 AM
Joined Jul 2011
24 Posts
Hi, are you still active in flying rc plane, I'm looking for someone who fly in new York, so I can go with them , canyou email me at jhetnewyork@gmail.com. Thank you.
jhester01 is offline Find More Posts by jhester01
Old Jul 21, 2011, 03:07 PM
Joined Nov 2010
563 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhester01 View Post
Hi, are you still active in flying rc plane, I'm looking for someone who fly in new York, so I can go with them , canyou email me at jhetnewyork@gmail.com. Thank you.
Yup -- still flying. What types of planes do you fly and where do you live?