HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by rc_03, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 20, 2011, 10:37 PM
United States, OR, Hood River
Joined Jul 2007
12 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
For Sale
Parkzone UM P-51 $55 shipped

I have a well used micro P-51 that I'd like to sell. It isn't the prettiest bird anymore, but gets the job done. There are a several creases in the main wing that don't affect the airplane's flight but do detract cosmetically. Also, I had planned to replace the horizontal and vertical stab but my hobby shop was sold out so I created my own from foam paper plates and used a small carbon fiber rod for increased strength. Again, not the prettiest arrangement, but the plane climbs and dives like non-other, however the rudder is a little sluggish, but the stock rudder wasn't anything spectacular to begin with. Overall, the plane flies great and all electronics and the motor function like new, but it is on the ugly side. Will also include a single port charger if wanted for free.

Asking $55 shipped CONUS.
rc_03 is offline Find More Posts by rc_03
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 20, 2011, 10:43 PM
I'm a Mac ;)
United States, AR
Joined May 2010
554 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
Any discount for you taking out agression on the plane and just shipping all the undamaged, working electronics? If so I am in Making a CF UM P-51 and need electronics so I don't have to take apart the one I have...

Let me know I call first in line
S.R.G. is offline Find More Posts by S.R.G.
Old Mar 26, 2011, 03:14 PM
United States, OR, Hood River
Joined Jul 2007
12 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Reduced to $48 shipped.
rc_03 is offline Find More Posts by rc_03