HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by maverick pro, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 20, 2011, 04:00 PM
saint petersburg fl
Joined Aug 2008
341 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Sold
flower class corvette r/c conversion

this is a 1/72 revell flower class corvette that has been converted to radio control. has titan 550 motor, brand new dynamite esc, futaba rudder servo. i bought the boat from a rcgroups member new in the box and i have started the build and conversion. there are alot of parts to finish on this kit that i have still in the box. or you could just run the boat the way it is and ad the detail a little at a time. you will need your own radio and batt, the hull needs to be ballest when you get your batt and reciver installed. lots of room inside the hull for sound lights and smoke system if you wanted. i have added some weathering efect to the hull, wheel house,stack. all decal have been cleared over flat coat.

150.00 not includeing shipping.

hull is 34 inches long by 7 inches wide

lots of video on youtube for these boats.

shipping is going to be alot of money so if your willing to pay and dont care about the small parts being broken i will ship it. u.s shipping only
maverick pro is offline Find More Posts by maverick pro
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 20, 2011, 10:56 PM
billiebill
Joined Mar 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
corvette

could you please tell me the shipping cost to 84020 ?
billiebill is offline Find More Posts by billiebill
Old Mar 21, 2011, 08:43 PM
saint petersburg fl
Joined Aug 2008
341 Posts
hi...usps wants 74.46 to ship it to you. box will be 12x12x40 thats what usps wants online quot.

thanks...mike
Old Mar 21, 2011, 11:47 PM
jim
United States, AL, Bessemer
Joined Jan 2005
330 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
If we were a little closer I would drive down to get it . I dont guess you are coming up toward Gulf shores in the next couple of weekends. LOL. Shipping would not be good for this ship.

Jim
spongjim is offline Find More Posts by spongjim
Old Mar 22, 2011, 11:57 AM
USA, IL, Dwight
Joined Sep 2007
31 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick pro View Post
hi...usps wants 74.46 to ship it to you. box will be 12x12x40 thats what usps wants online quot.

thanks...mike
Hi,
FYI: You may want to consider alternative shipping methods. I did a check and for me to ship it to you ( I live in Illinois) to St. Petersburg Florida, going by Fed Ex it is $27.11 Considerably cheaper than USPS. It would probably be even less expensive for SpongJim as I live a damn sight farther away than he does.

Take it for what it is worth.
Pete
subsinker is offline Find More Posts by subsinker
Old Mar 22, 2011, 09:02 PM
saint petersburg fl
Joined Aug 2008
341 Posts
hey pete...i always thought usps was cheaper. if its that cheap that would be great. i dont have the boat boxed yet but i do have the box for it. with work being the way it is i cant go there during the week. but i will look into it this weekend.

thanks again...mike
Old Mar 22, 2011, 09:05 PM
saint petersburg fl
Joined Aug 2008
341 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spongjim View Post
If we were a little closer I would drive down to get it . I dont guess you are coming up toward Gulf shores in the next couple of weekends. LOL. Shipping would not be good for this ship.

Jim
hey jim, i would pack it myself and would have to take the mast down for sure and build some type of balsa blocks to keep it from rolling or falling while upside down in the box. or use the foam but im almost positive the small raillings will brake. but there are extra in the kit. i have also started to ballest the boat to run it this sunday at the local lake so its a little heavy now.

thanks...mike
Old Mar 23, 2011, 08:39 AM
jim
Joined Jan 2005
330 Posts
Mike check shipping rate to AL.35023 and I will get back with you about the ship.

Jim
spongjim5@yahoo.com
Old Mar 23, 2011, 05:08 PM
USA, IL, Dwight
Joined Sep 2007
31 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Maverick,

No problem, good luck with your sale! I saw it on RCU a bit back and ogled it then.

regards,
Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick pro View Post
hey pete...i always thought usps was cheaper. if its that cheap that would be great. i dont have the boat boxed yet but i do have the box for it. with work being the way it is i cant go there during the week. but i will look into it this weekend.

thanks again...mike
subsinker is offline Find More Posts by subsinker
Old Mar 26, 2011, 03:35 PM
jim
Joined Jan 2005
330 Posts
Mike ,I am still interested if its still for sale.

Jim
Old Mar 26, 2011, 04:39 PM
saint petersburg fl
Joined Aug 2008
341 Posts
hi jim...if you can send me your state city and zip code.

thanks...mike
Closed Thread