SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 20, 2011, 08:19 AM
Canada, ON, Windsor
Joined Apr 2008
1,035 Posts
Discussion
A Few Changes

During the last year the fleet has changed a bit. The Eagle on floats went to someone who will hopefully learn from it as I did.

Same with the Cat. I have the Polaris to whet my fast amphib appetite if needed, so that one may eventually be replaced with a larger scale.

Both the Northstar and Seamaster have a few flights on them now. Both also have had some power system changes.

The Skybolt is powered by a Saito 91 now and this will be the second season flogging it around. Put the first flight of the year on it yesterday and had a ball. Waiting till the floats are done to recover as then I can determine where the fuse need reinforcement for the mounting.

The VMAR Harvard II, (PC9) had a few control linkage issues and is now one of the fastest planes in the stable. Hope you like the crew names.

A Harvard I, (AT-6 Texan) will soon join the fleet and in the last pic you can see another future project. I have most of the bits collected for the Seawind, but have yet to decide on a gear arrangement.

If the weather ever cooperates I can take some more outside.
Cougar429 is offline Find More Posts by Cougar429
Last edited by Cougar429; Mar 20, 2011 at 08:27 AM.
to remove ads between posts