HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 19, 2011, 08:21 PM
New York Upsate
Joined Jan 2011
19 Posts
Suggestion
How do I leave feedback

I have received good feedback from a seller. How do I leave feedback for him. This is my first purchase on RC Groups.

Thanks
Spinemup
spinemup is offline Find More Posts by spinemup
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 22, 2011, 08:26 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,444 Posts
Click on the users name. This takes you to his profile page. You will see an iTrader box with the word "trader rating" and a number. You can click on the number to give that user a rating. I have attached an image to help.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Mar 22, 2011, 09:13 AM
New York Upsate
Joined Jan 2011
19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham View Post
Click on the users name. This takes you to his profile page. You will see an iTrader box with the word "trader rating" and a number. You can click on the number to give that user a rating. I have attached an image to help.
Thanks Jim....got it.

Spinemup
spinemup is offline Find More Posts by spinemup