HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by jonnyspeed, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 19, 2011, 06:36 PM
North Royalton, Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
397 Posts
Discussion
Extra Build day 2

Had to cut day two short due to a lack of 30 min. epoxy. Grrr.... I thought for sure I had some, but nope. LHS is closed now so I'll have to pick some up after Church tomorrow. I've got all the servos and the Rx installed. I'm running a Spektrum AR6200. I think I will add the Telemeltry modual too before I put her up. I really like the way the gear mounts to the fuse. very slick. The pants are high quality, and the built in blindnuts made the install a snap. I just hope there is enough plywood in there. Seems like the last few ARFs I've built wind up pulling the gear out. We shall see.

jonnyspeed is offline Find More Posts by jonnyspeed
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 20, 2011, 10:03 AM
Yeeah buddy!
Northern Colorado
Joined May 2010
2,451 Posts
If you think that you will rip out the landing gear, mabey you should make it stronger now, insted of having to repair it later.
PinkYakRC is offline Find More Posts by PinkYakRC
Old Mar 21, 2011, 10:12 AM
North Royalton, Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
397 Posts
Good point. I'm gonna see if there is anything I can do to add strength without too much additional weight. Our grass field has some bumps that aren't kind at times.
jonnyspeed is offline Find More Posts by jonnyspeed