HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by EnigmaSoar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 19, 2011, 06:28 PM
United States, FL, Spring Hill
Joined Apr 2009
962 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Sold
TriCopter / Quad PCB's (3)

I have three prototype PCB boards for sale with Arduino Pro Mini 5V and all headers mounted. Just mount your WM+ and wire the I2C to the board, load the software and it's ready to mount on your aircraft. You can mount and wire in any other sensor breakouts including the NK if you want to. The ESC headers are conveniently located near the four corners of the 2.5" x 3.8" board. That may save the need for servo extensions. Also, the boards are configured with headers for a 12V FPV camera (front edge of board) and 12V FPV video TX (at the rear edge of the board). You can provide 12V to the FPV gear from your flight battery or an auxiliary battery. The board passes video and audio from the camera to the video TX. I2C connections for the original Nintendo WM+ are silk screened on the board.

I'm selling these for $35 each and free shipping (below my cost) because I've changed my TCopter design and I can no longer use them.

PM me if interested. First 3 PM's get the boards.

Enigmasoar
EnigmaSoar is offline Find More Posts by EnigmaSoar
Last edited by EnigmaSoar; Mar 21, 2011 at 04:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 20, 2011, 12:09 AM
Suspended Account
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaSoar View Post
I have three prototype PCB boards for sale with Arduino Pro Mini 5V and all headers mounted. Just mount your WM+ and wire the I2C to the board, load the software and it's ready to mount on your aircraft. You can mount and wire in any other sensor breakouts including the NK if you want to. The ESC headers are conveniently located near the four corners of the 2.5" x 3.8" board. That may save the need for servo extensions. Also, the boards are configured with headers for a 12V FPV camera (front edge of board) and 12V FPV video TX (at the rear edge of the board). You can provide 12V to the FPV gear from your flight battery or an auxiliary battery. The board passes video and audio from the camera to the video TX. I2C connections for the original Nintendo WM+ are silk screened on the board.

I'm selling these for $45 each and free shipping (below my cost) because I've changed my TCopter design and I can no longer use them.

PM me if interested. First 3 PM's get the boards.

Enigmasoar
if only the mounting holes were correct i would be interested
Quad_Addict is offline Find More Posts by Quad_Addict
Old Mar 21, 2011, 04:41 PM
United States, FL, Spring Hill
Joined Apr 2009
962 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad_Addict View Post
if only the mounting holes were correct i would be interested
Hey QuadAddict
Where do you fly in Tampa? I fly TCopters at Anderson Snow sports complex in Hernando County. I'm going to be in Tampa on Thursday AM (early) and again in the evening near the International Mall. Let's get together and punch some holes in the sky.
Enigmasoar
EnigmaSoar is offline Find More Posts by EnigmaSoar
Closed Thread