SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Power Up, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 19, 2011, 03:33 PM
Back Yard Flyer
Northern Ontario
Joined Mar 2007
1,586 Posts
Discussion
Late 2008... Around Christmas

Decided to retire my Futaba 7CAP and purchase a 10CHP that was then Futaba’s latest (which has since been discontinued ). Regardless, it has fit the bill and suits me fine. It gives me the dual capabilities of using my R146iP’s with a synthesizer module on 72mhz or the TM-10 Fast Module on 2.4ghz. This arrangement has worked out well since I had half a dozen 146’s that had given me flawless results that I was able to utilize with this Transmitter without issue.

Early Spring 2009
Picked up another Mini Titan along with a Cobra Kit. Turned out to be a fun build .
Power Up is offline Find More Posts by Power Up
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 19, 2011, 07:28 PM
This is my Nemesis....
Canada, SK, Saskatoon
Joined Jan 2011
2,008 Posts
Love that hobby room! Also of note, love the Luxman M-02 C-02! I had that same set for many years, and it served me well, loved the sound
ViperZ is offline Find More Posts by ViperZ
Old Mar 20, 2011, 02:58 PM
Back Yard Flyer
Northern Ontario
Joined Mar 2007
1,586 Posts
Hi Viper... Thanks for the compliments . Yes, the Luxman was worth every penny. I purchased it late eighties… I think?? Still have it and it pumps out that sweet sound like day one. Initially I ran it through Bose 901’s Series IV. Then went completely overboard and purchased a set of Klipsch LaScala’s for some heart pumping, earth shaking, furniture moving bass. Sold them about 10 years ago. I used to play along (guitar player here) Gretsch Tennessean plugged into a Fender Super Reverb. Mostly R & R. So now I’m near deaf, so says my wife. She claims I have selective hearing… she’s right!!
Anyhow, full circle. Back to the 901’s.

BTW… traveled through Saskatoon a couple of times late seventies/early eighties. My Grandparents lived in Kindersley and we had friends in Naicam.
Small world!
Power Up is offline Find More Posts by Power Up
Old Mar 27, 2011, 04:45 PM
This is my Nemesis....
Canada, SK, Saskatoon
Joined Jan 2011
2,008 Posts
I wished I would ahve hung on to mine for a spare room or something. I too purchased mine back in 1985. I sold it around 2000 when mutli channel Home Theater became all the rage. Bose 901... I have coveted those speakers since I was a young Tad (14) and I demoed them at the local audio store. Never owned, but always wanted.

Awesome, small world indeed!

Again, love all the toys in that room!
ViperZ is offline Find More Posts by ViperZ