HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Chris F, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 01, 2012, 04:37 AM
Ham Call Sign: KK4KGJ
Buzz Bomb's Avatar
United States, GA, Stone Mountain
Joined May 2006
2,255 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLyttle View Post
Very nice face. Needs to go on a bit of a diet...
She look "Healthy" to me! In fact she could gain 5 pounds or so and be just right. I like women soft and squishy.
Buzz Bomb is offline Find More Posts by Buzz Bomb
Old May 02, 2012, 01:36 PM
Registered User
mechengineer03's Avatar
USA, AL, Gadsden
Joined Mar 2008
473 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Bomb View Post
She look "Healthy" to me! In fact she could gain 5 pounds or so and be just right. I like women soft and squishy.
YEAH No kidding....more cushion less pushin
mechengineer03 is offline Find More Posts by mechengineer03
Old May 03, 2012, 06:05 AM
Nearly everything that flies
Stearmanandy's Avatar
Smalltownboy Germany
Joined Feb 2011
7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie1879 View Post
so...is this more to your liking?
Is this your revenge for my C of G image you should better go outside in the garden with your hubby and have another photoshoot, (perhaps Annie´s flight training in bikini) this would be the kind of pics we like, instead of making my eyes hurt like burned out.
Stearmanandy is offline Find More Posts by Stearmanandy
Old May 03, 2012, 10:08 AM
Registered User
annie1879's Avatar
Joined Feb 2012
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stearmanandy View Post
Is this your revenge for my C of G image you should better go outside in the garden with your hubby and have another photoshoot, (perhaps Annie´s flight training in bikini) this would be the kind of pics we like, instead of making my eyes hurt like burned out.
i can see what you mean.. that is pretty hurtful to the eyes. i cringe thinking what it would be like to be that skinny. ha ha. but i tell ya, if i was out in a bikini, that would hurt your eyes even worse. so ill save ya the trip to the store for bleach. ;-)
annie1879 is offline Find More Posts by annie1879
Old May 03, 2012, 12:39 PM
Expo is built into my thumbs
Hance's Avatar
USA, ID, Niter
Joined Jul 2008
4,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stearmanandy View Post
Is this your revenge for my C of G image you should better go outside in the garden with your hubby and have another photoshoot, (perhaps Annie´s flight training in bikini) this would be the kind of pics we like, instead of making my eyes hurt like burned out.
I might die for this but


suit2 by Hance1976, on Flickr
Hance is offline Find More Posts by Hance
Old May 03, 2012, 06:13 PM
Ham Call Sign: KK4KGJ
Buzz Bomb's Avatar
United States, GA, Stone Mountain
Joined May 2006
2,255 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hance View Post
I might die for this but


suit2 by Hance1976, on Flickr
LOL! You just might die.
Buzz Bomb is offline Find More Posts by Buzz Bomb
Old May 04, 2012, 12:09 PM
Registered User
annie1879's Avatar
Joined Feb 2012
5 Posts
LOL. im not going to kill him...yet. but to do you all a favor, i found some hotties that might save your eye sight. enjoy.
annie1879 is offline Find More Posts by annie1879
Old May 04, 2012, 12:33 PM
Memento Mori
Diesel6401's Avatar
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Sep 2009
3,010 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLyttle View Post
Very nice face. Needs to go on a bit of a diet...
SMH :banghead:
Diesel6401 is online now Find More Posts by Diesel6401
Old May 06, 2012, 10:38 PM
Registered User
TLyttle's Avatar
Keremeos, BC Canada
Joined Mar 2004
2,639 Posts
Soft and squishy? Nah, I have always preferred my women light and strong, like my model aircraft. Also, I always look for sensitive, as many G-spots as possible...
TLyttle is offline Find More Posts by TLyttle
Old May 07, 2012, 11:09 PM
Culper Junior
eastern pa
Joined Feb 2007
2,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie1879 View Post
LOL. im not going to kill him...yet. but to do you all a favor, i found some hotties that might save your eye sight. enjoy.
Yikes! That chick with the prop between her legs is either very nervy or stupid.

For 21 years I worked at a small airport and we were told to always treat a prop as if it were 'hot'. The ignition switch is wired in such a way so that if the switch (or wire) breaks, the magneto is 'hot' and if the prop is turned the engine could start. Can't believe someone behind the scenes didn't stop her.
aeronca52 is offline Find More Posts by aeronca52
Old May 07, 2012, 11:14 PM
3D-wanna-B
theK2's Avatar
Lynchburg, VA
Joined Dec 2008
309 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeronca52 View Post
Yikes! That chick with the prop between her legs is either very nervy or stupid.

For 21 years I worked at a small airport and we were told to always treat a prop as if it were 'hot'. The ignition switch is wired in such a way so that if the switch (or wire) breaks, the magneto is 'hot' and if the prop is turned the engine could start. Can't believe someone behind the scenes didn't stop her.
You're 100% right. She should have put my prop between her legs instead. Then again, mine is wired to start at any time too so maybe not such a good idea.

Maybe its a fake prop... like one you can buy from that store in town that no one ever goes to.
theK2 is offline Find More Posts by theK2
Old May 07, 2012, 11:26 PM
Blue Sky Mining
batballs's Avatar
Australia, VIC, Ballarat
Joined Feb 2009
1,604 Posts
You mean maybe it's a prop prop?
batballs is online now Find More Posts by batballs
Old May 08, 2012, 09:30 AM
characters welcome!
Mark Wood's Avatar
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
26,419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by batballs View Post
You mean maybe it's a prop prop?
Did you really just type that?

mw
Mark Wood is offline Find More Posts by Mark Wood
Old May 08, 2012, 09:52 AM
Now Where Did That Plane Go?
Crash One's Avatar
Columbus, GA. Area
Joined Sep 2007
426 Posts
That was good
Crash One is offline Find More Posts by Crash One
Old May 08, 2012, 10:51 AM
Blue Sky Mining
batballs's Avatar
Australia, VIC, Ballarat
Joined Feb 2009
1,604 Posts
Proper amusing, that was guv'na


Edit
Sorry. Let's get back to the serious business of ogling scantily clad women straddling propellors.
batballs is online now Find More Posts by batballs
Last edited by batballs; May 08, 2012 at 10:56 AM.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion took the girls out hoser Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 12 Oct 20, 2010 04:07 PM
Discussion British schools where girls must wear the Islamic veil FireryPhoenix Life, The Universe, and Politics 36 Oct 06, 2010 10:12 AM
Discussion Pick up girls with R/C? raptor22 Electric Plane Talk 416 Jan 26, 2007 08:08 AM
Discussion What girls think of our planes (from the girls) raptor22 Slope 87 Jun 11, 2006 09:59 PM