HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 17, 2011, 03:01 PM
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Jul 2008
26 Posts
Question
Brushless rpm sensor works in live mode but saved data doesn't show reading

Brushless rpm sensor works in live mode but saved data doesn't show reading for the motor. I used to work a while back, but quit after a firmware update. I didn't bother with it anymore after that untill last nite. I needed info regarding timing increase and motor rpm. I used my older V3 logger and could see the motor rpm show data in live mode. When I stop the live mode, I'm asked to save the data. Once saved I can still see the rpm reading in the log. The problem starts when I close the session and reopen it. Everything is there except the motor rpm data.

So is this a software issue or am I missing a setting somewhere?
snellemin is offline Find More Posts by snellemin
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 18, 2011, 05:26 AM
Saline, MI
Joined Jul 2006
300 Posts
There is an issue with rpm and cars. Another thread discovered /discussed it too.
dhares is offline Find More Posts by dhares