HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by jonnyspeed, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 16, 2011, 09:26 PM
North Royalton, Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
397 Posts
Discussion
Extra build day one

Today I got the wings done, installed the Power32, E-Flite 60A ESC, and cowling. Believe it or not, I am 1/3 done with the build at this point!

One thing I am not sure of is why I have such a large gap between spinner and cowling. I followed the instructions and used the supplied spacers and the recommended motor, but the gap looks way too big. I'll probably pull it off and use some much smaller spacers. I followed the directions to the letter, this shouldn't have happened. Oh well. Here are pics from today:

jonnyspeed is offline Find More Posts by jonnyspeed
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 18, 2011, 12:34 PM
Yeeah buddy!
Northern Colorado
Joined May 2010
2,451 Posts
Coming along great!
PinkYakRC is offline Find More Posts by PinkYakRC