Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 16, 2011, 02:25 AM
Homer Glen, Illinois, United States
Joined Sep 2001
453 Posts
Build Log
Dag 60 GT

Hi Guys,
I thought I would put in some pictures of my Dag 60 GT. It's all covered now and ready for the trim to be added. I want to personally thank Rich Harris for sending me some struts for the landing gear which are incredible and to Don (Skydanz) for sending me some fiberglass parts. Don is a wizard when it comes to making fiberglass parts as many have seen what he has done with the Pitcairn cowls.
Now that it is all covered I can decide what color trim I need to finish it. For me that's the hardest part. I've been going slow on this because I have been fighting 2 injuries. I have 2 hernias and a sprained wrist. Other than that I'm doing fine.
Pete
T6Junkie is offline Find More Posts by T6Junkie
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 16, 2011, 07:42 AM
AND FOR MY NEXT TRICK....!
Omaha Millard, Nebraska, United States
Joined Sep 2004
4,059 Posts
Looks great Pete!

Love the wheel pants!
jodini is offline Find More Posts by jodini
Old Mar 16, 2011, 11:33 AM
It was a GLITCH! Honestly!
Stourport on Severn ,Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Joined Dec 2007
4,808 Posts
Pete,
That looking really nice, I like the look of the wheel spats too, makes it look very distinctive. I think dark red over that cream will look really nice too.
Glad the wheel struts fitted ok, they will give you a bit of give on those not so smooth landings. I had the prop break in 2 on mine while about 30' in the air, it descended vertically and the shocks took all energy...never did find those prop nuts It may be worth experimenting with the different springs I sent too when you have got used to flying her.
Its nice of Dan to send you some GF parts, I have seen his PCA cowls and they look amazing from the photos that people have uploaded, I built mine 2 months too early

Looking forward to some finished photo when you are feeling better.

'He who dies with the most toys wins'...LOL! I like that

Regards

Rich
SafeLandings is offline Find More Posts by SafeLandings