HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by wamsy55, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 15, 2011, 04:40 PM
Team 3DHS
Nashville , Tennessee
Joined Jan 2009
5,466 Posts
Discussion
Huckfest Time ! New Gasser ?

Well .... the weather is starting to get better ... Spring break is here and the TN Huckfest is just a few days away.

I have a LOT of stuff to post.

The last couple weeks it has rained every Sunday it seems, this past Sunday was good enough, but still chilly. I was able to get the 46" Vyper and 51" AJ Slick in the air for some good flights especially with the Vyper. The 51" had some ESC issues that hopefully will be solved soon before the Huckfest.

The Vyper is becoming one of my favorites, I had to repair the canopy from the last couple mishaps it has had. It looks funny becaue I added some tape with fiberglass strands in it to cover up some cracks. It actually looks cool from a distance.

I have been working on some cool snap rolls, rollers , and switching rollers lately. Rolling loops are much better I can do them almost every try.

I also was finally able to order my new gasser ... a 3DHS 72" Extra 330 ! I am going to buy a new DLE-30 engine and probably some new Hi-Tec servos. I will not be ready for the Huckfest, but I can wait.

I also was able to snag a Fancy Foam Yak, I had flown a friends and it was great. So when I saw the Fancy Foam was going out of business I had to order one. It should hold me over until 3DHS comes out the the depron Velox. It will be nice to have one in the box for a rainy day also.

I also have put up two new short videos. I put them up to test out my new phone which allows you to upload videos directly to youtube from it.

One of the Foamy:
Durability Testing (1 min 29 sec)

One of the Vyper:
Vyper Fun V2 (0 min 50 sec)

My dad and I will be leaving Friday for the Huckfest ... It should be really fun to meet some world class pilots and others who like to 3D as much as I.
wamsy55 is offline Find More Posts by wamsy55
to remove ads between posts