|Mar 15, 2011, 12:21 AM|
Joined May 2009
Trader Rating: 3
Walkera 4F200 w/2702V Upgrades & Lots of Spares!
I have been flying the 4F200 platform for about 6 months. It has been a great learning experience for me as my first CP heli. I have decided to concentrate on flying my new 450 and am ready to sell my Upgraded 4F200 and huge supply of spares. I hated waiting for parts so I stockpiled everything.
1) I have upgraded the receiver to the 2702V RX ($109) out of the new V450. This is a great 3 axis Gyro/RX combo unit. This unit holds the tail better than the stock 2612V RX. You will need a Walkera 2801 Pro TX to use this RX. One advantage to this RX setup is the CCPM mixing is done in the TX instead of the RX like the 2612V.
The motor was replaced by a stock Walkera unit less than 20 flights ago.
2) The servos have also been upgraded to 3 Futaba 3154 Digital servos on cyclic ($105), and a JR DS290G Digital ($35) on the tail.
3) The ESC has been upgraded to a 30A RC-Timer unit (the original Walkera unit is included).
4) The tail push rod has been changed to thicker/stiffer carbon rod (original included)
5) An LED FAA style LED light setup is installed. There are 10 LEDs in Canopy (4 green on the right, 4 red on the left, 2 white spotlights under the nose.) and a white strobe on the tail boom. This link will show you how they look:
If you don't want to use the lights just use one of the stock canopies.
6) 3 OEM Walkera 1500mah and 2 NRG 1300mah batteries are included.
7) A MaxPro Battery monitor is installed and automatically monitors the battery with visual led status and audio warning. It is wired to be activated as soon as the battery is plugged into the ESC.
8) Here is a list of the new spare parts that are included:
New Parts: ($209.10 from WOW)
2 Canopy ($5.95) $11.90
3 Landing Gear ($4.65) $13.95
1 Blades $22.95
2 Belts ($6.75) $13.50
1 Rotor Head $11.95
1 Tail/Horizontal Fin Set $2.65
1 Swashplate $18.45
1 Main Gear $7.95
1 Tail Boom Block $3.85
1 Support Pillar Set ( for Tail Boom Block) $2.65
3 Tail Rotor Set ($3.65) $10.95
1 Bearing Set $7.95
2 Tail Bell Crank ($3.65) $7.30
4 Tail Rotor Shaft ($6.15) $24.60
1 Driveshaft/Gear Tail Belt Drive $6.95
2 Tail Slider and Linkage ($5.95) $11.90
1 Swashplate Rocking Lever $2.65
2 Tail Rotor Hub $5.10
2 Tail Rotor Blade Grip Set ($10.95) $21.90
New Parts from my Spare Parts 4F200 ($31.80 from WOW)
1 Frame $7.95
1 Frame Block 1 $7.95
1 Frame Block 2 $7.95
1 Main Frame Holder 1 $2.65
1 Main Frame Holder 2 $2.65
1 Tail/Horizontal Fin Set $2.65
To summarize here is what is included:
1) Upgraded 4F200 ($250 in upgrades)
2) $240 in spare parts
3) 5 Batteries
I have all the original boxes and packaging.
Take it all for $300 plus shipping!
Sold to smilton!
|Jul 12, 2011, 04:46 PM|
I have seen your awsome upgraded 4F200 on this forum, and i have decided to make it almost u did.
I bought an Rx2702V aswell and 30A ESC and digital metal geared servos.
Installing them was easy.
As the first step the tail servo travel has been done, and it works excellent.
And my problem comes here
I was not able to set up the 120° ccpm cuz on the 4f200 the elevator servo is on the front, pitch and aileron are on tail.
I think i have tested all the reverse methods to figure out how to make it but nothing works.:S
Is there any way to make it?
If i fix the servo reverses to be good for throttle/Pitch the swash moves up correctly , other way if i push the elevator stick my on my tx (WK-2801 Pro) my swash goes backward ...:S not a ahead as it would be.
Btw I'm flying in stick mode 2
So i cant reverse only the Elevator channel without reversing (with 120° CCPM Pitch) pitch movement.
Please help me if u can, and tell me your oppinion about this problem.
David from Hungary
|Nov 10, 2011, 09:01 PM|
Gyro stabilizing problems.
I had to leave my heli for a few months but now i want to make it fly
so i have applied almost every upgrade as u did , but i have another problem.
If u have any idea please let me know
Gyro reverse setup if i tilt my heli to a direction my swash doesn't want to move:S
normally as in this video have to if i'm not wrong.
but my servos are quiet
Even if is set my gyrosens to 100% in my tx and on my reciver to full sense.
Why they dont want to move to stabilize the heli ??
all other setups are alredy done, swash moves right and every other thing is fine just this.
Thanks, Best wishes
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||Esky Honey Bee FP V2 (red) and lots of spares upgrades just 1 flight on it||jedi391||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||3||Jan 07, 2011 04:33 PM|
|For Sale||RTF Swift 16 w/ Upgrades and tons spares||rp181||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||3||Oct 01, 2010 10:20 PM|
|Sold||RTF Walkera CB100 w/ Upgrades and Spares (Price Reduced)||Royksopp||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||7||Aug 30, 2010 08:28 AM|
|Sold||Complete Walkera 5G6 w/ CNC upgrades + Lots of parts!||glhelinski||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||4||Aug 29, 2010 09:55 AM|
|Sold||*-Walkera CB 180 D W/ LOTS OF SPARES!!!-* RTF!*||mygsx||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||5||Dec 16, 2009 11:49 PM|