HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by rolrossi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 18, 2011, 11:12 PM
Scratchest Aeromodelling;-)
Visakhapatnam, INDIA
Joined Sep 2008
314 Posts
Great Work Rolrossi. I found your blog today and I pasted myself. I am also after EZ*. At present am on my PhD thesis submission. Hopefully in a month, I will start this project. All the things you are doing with the plane building are exactly what I ve planned to do. Excellent, even the Cessna with floats also matched. Wow, great.
I will be watching your work. Ummm if you dont mind, can you provide the plans you used for EZ* ?

MEROG
Merog is offline Find More Posts by Merog
Old Apr 01, 2011, 09:46 PM
FPV is lifestyle!
Brazil, ES, Vila Velha
Joined Apr 2010
30 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merog View Post
Great Work Rolrossi. I found your blog today and I pasted myself. I am also after EZ*. At present am on my PhD thesis submission. Hopefully in a month, I will start this project. All the things you are doing with the plane building are exactly what I ve planned to do. Excellent, even the Cessna with floats also matched. Wow, great.
I will be watching your work. Ummm if you dont mind, can you provide the plans you used for EZ* ?

MEROG
Hi, since I started this project somethings were improved but there are not many drastic diferences at all. If you want any tip I'll be here.
Today I'm working on my 2.4GHz CAG Futaba radio to a project for a 12CH encoder that I need to CESSNA FPV.
rolrossi is offline Find More Posts by rolrossi