HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by nospeedcontrol, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 13, 2011, 06:47 PM
Joined Jan 2008
6 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted
HZ Supercub Airframe wanted

I am looking for a Hobbyzone Supercub Airframe only, must be in good, original condition and resonably priced. I will be setting it up for my Junior pilots program with our own receiver and a buddy box system. I don't need the am radio system, but a motor would be good. Either red or blue versions are fine. If you have a spare that hasn't been beat up and you would like to sell it for a good cause to get kids flying, let me know. I live in B.C. Canada, but can pick up parcels shipped to Washington quite easily.
Thanks,
nospeedcontrol
nospeedcontrol is offline Find More Posts by nospeedcontrol
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 13, 2011, 08:19 PM
Vanadu
Canada, YT, Whitehorse
Joined Dec 2008
3,855 Posts
Trader Rating: 33
I'm in Whitehorse Yukon and may be able to help. I have some Hobbyzone supercub LP pieces. First thing first, do you mean the LP or the mini?
Heavy Chevy is offline Find More Posts by Heavy Chevy
Old Mar 13, 2011, 11:43 PM
Joined Jan 2008
6 Posts
I am looking for the fullsized Lp or the old red and white version, not the mini supercub. The mini wouldn't work for a regular receiver and speed control as is has just a small board instead. I am looking for the whole plane.
Thanks,
nospeedcontrol
Old Mar 14, 2011, 12:28 AM
Vanadu
Canada, YT, Whitehorse
Joined Dec 2008
3,855 Posts
I have some. Give me a day to take some pics. Please remind me tomorrow evening if I havn't posted. I have some wings and fuselages.

Old Mar 14, 2011, 04:04 PM
Joined Jan 2008
6 Posts
supercub airframe

Thanks for responding,
Let me know what you have and how much you would like for it. Pics would be great.
nospeedcontrol
Old Mar 16, 2011, 11:26 PM
Vanadu
Canada, YT, Whitehorse
Joined Dec 2008
3,855 Posts
PM sent
Old Mar 19, 2011, 12:09 AM
Vanadu