|Mar 13, 2011, 10:16 AM|
Maxford albatros d.iii ep 40" arf
NIB MAXFORD ALBATROS D.III EP 40" ARF. Specs from Site
Wingspan: Upper – 40 inches Lower – 39 inches
Wing Area: Upper – 265 sq. inches Lower – 152 sq. inches
Length: 30 inches
Flying weight: 30~33 oz.
- Scale dummy-engine, wing-mounted radiator and machine guns.
- Shock-absorbing, spring-loaded landing gear and tail skid.
- True-to-scale, large-sized spinner.
- Completely pre-covered & pretrimmed, with all control surfaces prehinged and all mounting openings predrilled/precut.
- Each aileron is separately operated by its own, in-wing servo.
- The battery hatch is strongly secured by a rare-earth magnet.
ARF kit comes with
• Fuselage with magnetic battery hatch, pushrods with Z-bend connectors.
• Left & right wing with preattached interplane struts, preinstalled guy wires, and wing joiner rods.
• Vertical and horizontal stabilizers with prehinged rudder and elevator.
• Preformed and spring-loaded landing gear, wheels, wheel collars and spring loaded tail skid.
• All required control horns and self-threading and machine-type screws.
• Over-sized scale spinner.
• 11 pages illustrated detail instruction manual.
$125 shipped OBO, or Trade for towards 250 size heli or ????
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Article Maxford USA Albatros D.III ARF WWI Biplane Review||Michael Heer||Electric Warbirds||106||Jun 26, 2012 04:19 PM|
|Sold maxford 40" balsa ww1 albatross arf,LPU,CT,NY Wram show||riechsoldier1||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||4||Feb 24, 2011 09:19 AM|
|Discussion Maxford Albatros D.III EP 40" ARF||orangepeal||Electric Warbirds||5||Jun 12, 2010 09:16 AM|
|Build Log Building the Maxford USA Albatros D.III EP 40" ARF||boomerace||Parkflyers||28||Jul 14, 2009 03:23 PM|
|Eng for Albatros D-III?||Archer||Scale Electric Planes||13||May 04, 2004 10:53 PM|