Maxford albatros d.iii ep 40" arf
NIB MAXFORD ALBATROS D.III EP 40" ARF. Specs from Site
Wingspan: Upper – 40 inches Lower – 39 inches
Wing Area: Upper – 265 sq. inches Lower – 152 sq. inches
Length: 30 inches
Flying weight: 30~33 oz.
- Scale dummy-engine, wing-mounted radiator and machine guns.
- Shock-absorbing, spring-loaded landing gear and tail skid.
- True-to-scale, large-sized spinner.
- Completely pre-covered & pretrimmed, with all control surfaces prehinged and all mounting openings predrilled/precut.
- Each aileron is separately operated by its own, in-wing servo.
- The battery hatch is strongly secured by a rare-earth magnet.
ARF kit comes with
• Fuselage with magnetic battery hatch, pushrods with Z-bend connectors.
• Left & right wing with preattached interplane struts, preinstalled guy wires, and wing joiner rods.
• Vertical and horizontal stabilizers with prehinged rudder and elevator.
• Preformed and spring-loaded landing gear, wheels, wheel collars and spring loaded tail skid.
• All required control horns and self-threading and machine-type screws.
• Over-sized scale spinner.
• 11 pages illustrated detail instruction manual.
$125 shipped OBO, or Trade for towards 250 size heli or ????
I'm ISO lower wing or LH lower wing for this Albatros. Maxford is out of stock, and the model has been discontinued, or a whole plane if the $$$ is right.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Build Log||Building the Maxford USA Albatros D.III EP 40" ARF||boomerace||Parkflyers||29||Jan 07, 2015 04:17 PM|
|Discussion||Maxford Albatros D.III EP 40" ARF||orangepeal||Electric Warbirds||6||Dec 17, 2014 01:32 PM|
|Article||Maxford USA Albatros D.III ARF WWI Biplane Review||Michael Heer||Electric Warbirds||106||Jun 26, 2012 04:19 PM|
|Sold||maxford 40" balsa ww1 albatross arf,LPU,CT,NY Wram show||riechsoldier1||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||4||Feb 24, 2011 09:19 AM|
|Eng for Albatros D-III?||Archer||Scale Kit/Scratch Built||13||May 04, 2004 10:53 PM|