HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by rolrossi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 12, 2011, 11:32 PM
FPV is lifestyle!
Brazil, ES, Vila Velha
Joined Apr 2010
30 Posts
Discussion
New ideas and EZ* #1

I have a 2.4GHz 10CH Futaba radio and use EZ UHF 433MHz TX from Immersion for long range FPV plus a 2.4GHz video system with duo diversity from Immersion. Last week I just decided to migrate to a 1.3GHz video system...
First of all I know that the video signal lose could be faster when using 5.8GHz system for the same power as a 1.3GHz system, and this happens frequently due the wavelength.
Second, I need 10CH from my 2.4GHz Futaba receiver. I can't stand only 8CH from Immersion RX. This way no flaps and no lights to the evenings.
DEXPLEX started selling on Spain but seems to be not possible to be used on my radio and the second component (to the radio) is not ready to sell.
I could use the same video system for many planes, boats or helis not necessarily using the 433MHz TX from Immersion. Just my usual 2.4GHz TX radio.
Well I should have know this 1 year ago when I bought my first radio...
rolrossi is offline Find More Posts by rolrossi
Last edited by rolrossi; Mar 13, 2011 at 03:08 PM.
to remove ads between posts