HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by davefriant, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 12, 2011, 01:06 PM
The AVION
Seattle, WA
Joined Dec 2009
90 Posts
Discussion
Woodpecker Pitcheron Slope Soarer

Here are a few photos of my newly completed Joe Cormier 'Woodpecker' as it is ready to fly. Thanks to Joe for a quality build on the fuselage and the flying surfaces. If you are interested in a Woodpecker contact Joe directly on RC Groups at 'joemach1'.

I produce the set of Woodpecker graphics. They are provided as an 8.5" x 11" sheet of stickers. The stickers can be cut from the sheet and applied to the Woodpecker as desired. See the last picture in this blog entry for the complete set of stickers.

Woody died a horrible death on May 21, 2011 when he slammed into the top of Eagle Butte during his maiden flight. Needless to say I am extremely bummed. It's a beautiful flying plane.

davefriant is offline Find More Posts by davefriant
Last edited by davefriant; Jun 07, 2011 at 11:02 PM.
to remove ads between posts