HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by helifrek, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 10, 2011, 12:22 PM
UH-60 Blackhawk Mechanic
United States, TN, Clarksville
Joined Feb 2004
2,958 Posts
Trader Rating: 106
Sold
Losi Micro Rock Crawler

Hey guys, up for sale is my micro rock crawler. I bought it in November and haven't really played with it that much. I think I even have the original box for it. I have the little 4-way wrench for it. I took the springs off the shocks and put small rubber bands on it (crawls better) but the original springs are included. I have an extra set of tires with it, the ones on it are weighted with bb's and the extra set is not weighted. I also flipped the tranny around to put the motor up front. I think I paid about $130 plus $15 for the other set of tires. I will take $100 shipped, I just want it to go to someone who will get some use out of it. I'd be willing to trade for a helicopter gyro (Futaba GY401 or similar) or a helicopter speed control that can handle 8S and 80-100 Amps. thanks guys.
helifrek is online now Find More Posts by helifrek
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 3D printing!
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2011, 05:48 PM
rc racer86
Joined Mar 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
i will trade you my cessna air plane its bran new i never even flew it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by helifrek View Post
Hey guys, up for sale is my micro rock crawler. I bought it in November and haven't really played with it that much. I think I even have the original box for it. I have the little 4-way wrench for it. I took the springs off the shocks and put small rubber bands on it (crawls better) but the original springs are included. I have an extra set of tires with it, the ones on it are weighted with bb's and the extra set is not weighted. I also flipped the tranny around to put the motor up front. I think I paid about $130 plus $15 for the other set of tires. I will take $100 shipped, I just want it to go to someone who will get some use out of it. I'd be willing to trade for a helicopter gyro (Futaba GY401 or similar) or a helicopter speed control that can handle 8S and 80-100 Amps. thanks guys.
just pm me if your interested in trading your truck for my cessna airplane bran new its a medium sized plane i can send you a pic if you pm me your email adress
rtr nsan skyline is offline Find More Posts by rtr nsan skyline
Closed Thread