HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by steve wenban, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 09, 2011, 01:13 PM
Crikey never leave beer behind
Mt Annan Sydney Australia
Joined Dec 2003
23,325 Posts
Discussion
never enough time

With My Daughter in Columbia for a holiday which is a bit of a worry the mrs and I have the grandaughter and when the 2 grandson (my Sons boys) come over to stay with nanna and debeer (thats me) its like a 3 ring circus so have to not had much of a chance to do anything but entertain the kiddies and we have another Grand child due in 2 weeks, ohhh my aching back thankfully I've been able to slip away to the slope for a fly now and then but even the wind is conspiring against me , anyway painted the pilot of the hurricane working on the cockpit to be able to close it up and get on with the painting .
cheers
steve wenban is online now Find More Posts by steve wenban
to remove ads between posts