HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 09, 2011, 11:43 AM
United States, MA, Lowell
Joined May 2004
830 Posts
Question
Does eLogger record individual cell voltage or just total voltage?

I'm interested in getting an eLogger V4, but was curious to know if it will only record total voltage or can you connect the JST balance plug from the Li-Po to the eLogger so it can record individual cell voltages. Thanks.
Neil_SC is offline Find More Posts by Neil_SC
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 10, 2011, 02:37 AM
San Francisco
Joined May 2009
1,091 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil_SC View Post
I'm interested in getting an eLogger V4, but was curious to know if it will only record total voltage or can you connect the JST balance plug from the Li-Po to the eLogger so it can record individual cell voltages. Thanks.
It only records total voltage.
rsowder is offline Find More Posts by rsowder