Originally Posted by Stugoose View Post
has anyone used the xtreme carbon blades,
http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=341398

Walter
Donaldsneffe is online now Find More Posts by Donaldsneffe
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 09, 2011, 08:39 PM View Post
mmcrry
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Cross-posting. Show it to me anyway.
Old Dec 09, 2011, 09:05 PM
Joined Jul 2011
118 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokopelli View Post
Buy a Microheli aluminum swashplate and be done with it forever.
You're talking about this one?

http://www.microheli.com/store/produ...roducts_id/376

It looks pretty sweet. Does the extra weight make much difference?

So, is that a negative on repairing the stock swash? That little cross piece looks like it should cost about 35 cents... but I haven't actually tried to disassemble the swash yet to see if it's possible.
random13 is offline Find More Posts by random13
Old Dec 09, 2011, 09:47 PM
Phoenix,Arizona, United States
Joined Jun 2002
4,636 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by random13 View Post
You're talking about this one?

http://www.microheli.com/store/produ...roducts_id/376

It looks pretty sweet. Does the extra weight make much difference?

You wont notice an extra .15 grams
Dylwad is offline Find More Posts by Dylwad
Old Dec 09, 2011, 11:49 PM
Rotary~myPast,Present &Future!
SINGAPORE
Joined May 2006
2,224 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by perschek View Post
gr8!

Theres 100 different reasons it will do that at mid stick ish from coming from negative or positive pitch. Most common would be your blades out of weight. Second would be main shaft / main gear loose / broken, third would be slop in the swash (ball grommet fix) fourth would be play in the blade grips (also grommet the blade grips if there is slop) Basically any ball needs a grommet except for the inner swash balls (I tried once, didn't help haha)
I can't believe it! The 2 grommets I added to the plastic swash 'killed' the death wobble that I was getting with the KDBBs. I didn't expect it would make such a big difference, when the grommets stopped the servos' linkages from twisting.
terencechan is offline Find More Posts by terencechan
Old Dec 10, 2011, 12:11 AM
JOHN 3:16
Central Ohio
Joined Feb 2008
6,616 Posts
Mcpx sale!

Anyone in the market for a new BNF MCP X ??

http://www.ultimatehobbies.com/store...LADE+MCP+X+BNF

Add it to your cart and check the price
Sammy70 is offline Find More Posts by Sammy70
Old Dec 10, 2011, 07:07 AM
Espaņa, CN, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Joined Oct 2011
73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy70 View Post
Anyone in the market for a new BNF MCP X ??

http://www.ultimatehobbies.com/store...LADE+MCP+X+BNF

Add it to your cart and check the price
Amazing price! Will be seriously thinking about it, thanks
timox72 is offline Find More Posts by timox72
Old Dec 10, 2011, 07:39 AM
GEEBEE Can't WAIT!
USA, OR, Seaside
Joined Dec 2010
1,422 Posts
Just wanted to update all of you on the v2 mcpx. I love it. I don't have any drifting and the tail holds good. I still have stock everything. I'm using kbdd tail rotor is the only thing I've done to the tail. But I'm not flying 3d with the mcpx any more. Costing me too much money in parts lol. Really enjoying it. Haven't flown my brushless mcpx in about 1.5 weeks. Def worth the 55 bucks to get the v2 board IMO, if you are brushed anyways. OR if your brushless and don't like the drift issues
perschek is offline Find More Posts by perschek
Old Dec 10, 2011, 07:55 AM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Jul 2011
791 Posts
i liked the kbdd tail rotor but i had removed mine after 3 tail shafts bent from it not flexing
Stugoose is offline Find More Posts by Stugoose
Old Dec 10, 2011, 08:41 AM
Gopher huntin' stick jockey
East Bethel, MN USA
Joined Jul 2009
12,493 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokopelli View Post
The batteries are not available at your link. Read your post. You claimed All-e-RC had them. They do not.

So, yes...again...FAIL.
As I said - they were in stock when I checked. Also as I said - you can do your own research. I went to the trouble of providing you the part number, and all you do is complain that they weren't in stock when you went there. That's being ungrateful. You have Google. Don't act so helpless. Find your own source!

Joel
turboparker is offline Find More Posts by turboparker
Old Dec 10, 2011, 09:57 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2011
1,425 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboparker View Post
As I said - they were in stock when I checked. Also as I said - you can do your own research. I went to the trouble of providing you the part number, and all you do is complain that they weren't in stock when you went there. That's being ungrateful. You have Google. Don't act so helpless. Find your own source!

Joel
Settle down...you'll live longer... No need to get all upset over your useless two second Google search and quit acting like it was some significant effort on your part. I did my own searches and wasn't able to find them IN STOCK (operative term for you), so I asked. But, thanks anyway for *trying* to help...
kokopelli is offline Find More Posts by kokopelli
Last edited by kokopelli; Dec 10, 2011 at 10:03 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Dec 10, 2011, 10:13 AM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Jul 2011
791 Posts
Hey guys, i just did some flying on the 250 and 450 this morning,both flip and fly great, the 250 is definetly more aggressive than my v2 se
Stugoose is offline Find More Posts by Stugoose
Old Dec 10, 2011, 10:51 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2011
1,425 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stugoose View Post
Hey guys, i just did some flying on the 250 and 450 this morning,both flip and fly great, the 250 is definetly more aggressive than my v2 se
Nice. What 250 do you have? I really like that size and I have a spare Quark that needs to go on something...
kokopelli is offline Find More Posts by kokopelli
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Dec 10, 2011, 10:57 AM
NYC
Joined Aug 2010
2,272 Posts
Quote:
Just wanted to update all of you on the v2 mcpx. I love it. I don't have any drifting and the tail holds good. I still have stock everything. I'm using kbdd tail rotor is the only thing I've done to the tail. But I'm not flying 3d with the mcpx any more. Costing me too much money in parts lol. Really enjoying it. Haven't flown my brushless mcpx in about 1.5 weeks. Def worth the 55 bucks to get the v2 board IMO, if you are brushed anyways. OR if your brushless and don't like the drift issues
Can you max out the collective pitch now with V2 and no tail blow out? Is really big improvement and better flying with v2?

I don't fly 3-D yet but is interested in geting brush V2 to learn/practice inverts, flips and rolls. Had v1 but sold it.
Torch8 is offline Find More Posts by Torch8
Old Dec 10, 2011, 11:13 AM
Espaņa, CN, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Joined Oct 2011
73 Posts
Quote:
Nice to hear Where did you see a V2 board for $55?
timox72 is offline Find More Posts by timox72