HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by unclecrash, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 07, 2011, 06:20 PM
white lake michigan
Joined Oct 2004
3,756 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Sold
1?2 A Little Wizard

I have a new in box Little Wizard 1/2A Designed By Jerome Brack He lived right here in MI. I Believe Farmington Hills. It is a Carl Goldberg kit I guess redesigned by Jerome. The cheek blocks are missing but thats about all I can find wrong other than a couple pieces have been popped out of the sheets. It was designed to run the longer lines 52ft. And if the lines go slack it will turn back out and regain tension. It also has what is called a fail safe which if in a crash it has a rubber banded on motor mount which is supose to helpand make it more crash resistant. It has original decal of the wizard and box in in very good shape.I would like $50.00 shipped paypal and offers are welcome. US and Canada only
unclecrash is offline Find More Posts by unclecrash
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 07, 2011, 07:05 PM
white lake michigan
Joined Oct 2004
3,756 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Sold Thankyou. Thats the way I like to do buisness. two minute deal and its sold. I will ship tomorrow. I checked and payment recieved
unclecrash is offline Find More Posts by unclecrash
Closed Thread