Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Bad Karma, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 07, 2011, 05:57 PM
Karma's Evil Twin Brother
USA, OH, Maineville
Joined Sep 2009
283 Posts
Discussion
Wright Patterson Air Force Museum

A little trip I took with a good friend of mine a while ago. If you ever have the opportunity to go, jump on it!

A few photography tips:
For the darker hangers, forget your cheap, point n shoot 35mm or digital camera. They just don't let in enough light to get good shots. SLR's and DSLR's are the way to go. I use a Canon 10D, they are now very affordable.

It's not very likely that you'll get an ideal angle on your shots either, some of the hangers are very crowded. There will be other airplanes in your way.
Bad Karma is offline Find More Posts by Bad Karma
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2011, 12:02 PM
USA, NY, Cedarhurst
Joined Mar 2010
1,008 Posts
Nice pictures!

Dude, an F117 and a B2 up close! AHHHH I WANNA GO!!!!!
vicovaludemero is offline Find More Posts by vicovaludemero
Old Mar 08, 2011, 01:33 PM
michigan
Joined Apr 2009
149 Posts
" Ya Go For it "

I got a chance to visit there last year ...and loved it ,there are so many planes I got tired at looking at them....lol...from walking so much
but I have to say it was really fun ,got a chance to take the other tour
and rode the bus over to the " Presidents planes " across the field
to the other hangers got to go thru Airforce One from kennedy's erra .....Go its a blast ...it's a Must for Airplane lovers of all kinds..... O and you were lucky to living so close to it I had to come from Michigan but well worth the trip and hotel costs to see this
jlions72 is offline Find More Posts by jlions72