HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 05, 2011, 09:58 AM
United States, AR, Bentonville
Joined Feb 2011
181 Posts
Discussion
New YouTube Channel Focused on RC Airplanes

Introducing: MyGeekShow!
I've always wanted to get serious about starting a YouTube Channel/Website that focused building/testing/exploring the world of RC Airplanes. I finally did it, and called it MyGeekShow.

I plan on putting videos out each week and will eventually move to FPV and other cool technologies.

Check out my recent episode here on YouTube. The video is whether or not I can design a glider.

It's not the best video ever, but I'm getting better. Feel free to give me any tips or advice! I'm trying to make a great show that our hobby can enjoy!

Thanks,

-Trent
MyGeekShow is offline Find More Posts by MyGeekShow
Old Mar 05, 2011, 01:24 PM
Joined Dec 2009
1,963 Posts
Nice idea...though if I was "surfing" I'd not be checking the site out if I went by the title alone; there really is nothing to indicate the subject is about RC airplanes. Just a thought...

Soft landings,

Joe
piperjoe is offline Find More Posts by piperjoe
Old Mar 05, 2011, 01:42 PM
United States, AR, Bentonville
Joined Feb 2011
181 Posts
You're right, the name is a little... generic. It was partly on purpose as I dont quite yet know exactly which area of science and technology I'll end up in. I just hope it doest negatively affect the show.

Thank your for watching, and for the feedback!
MyGeekShow is offline Find More Posts by MyGeekShow
Old Mar 20, 2011, 07:30 PM
urs
switzerland
Joined Dec 2000
723 Posts
I definatly would not visit a site with that title!!!!
urs
urs is offline Find More Posts by urs