HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by S.R.G., who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 05, 2011, 12:29 AM
I'm a Mac ;)
United States, AR
Joined May 2010
554 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
Wanted
CF UM Project: Sell me your UM Sukhoi and P-51 airframes, wings, etc!

Ok guys, If you haven't seen my thread, I am working on trying to make UM out of CF...and I need more parts! First molds RUINED the parts I had, and need to make another mold of a few parts and some using the waste foam process.

So, please offer up your Sukhoi or P-51 airframe parts, with focus being on the wings and tail setups. These can be brand new or in good condition. Would be amazing if you would be willing to give me them for free (I will pay shipping)

Hope to get some responses! Thanks!
S.R.G. is offline Find More Posts by S.R.G.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 06, 2011, 09:33 AM
USA, CO, Pueblo
Joined Nov 2009
219 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
I have an old su26m wing I would be willing to donate, its in good condition.
tonebone is offline Find More Posts by tonebone