SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 04, 2011, 08:03 PM
Joined Mar 2011
6 Posts
Help!
Pro Boat Endeavor sail servor

Hello out there...
My Father in Law got a PB Endeavor for X-Mas... I've been helping him get it set up.
But I'm having trouble with the sail servo. The arm always hits the motor switch when I bring the left hand gimble down on the transmitter...
Any ideas on how to adjust the arm so that it stops befrore turning motor on when sails pulled in? I can then just use the tab on the left of gimble to push the arm onto the motor switch... Thisis supposed to be how it works I think...
Best,
Toyturn
toyturn is offline Find More Posts by toyturn
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 07, 2011, 09:08 AM
United States, FL, Cocoa
Joined Aug 2006
41 Posts
Pro Boat Endeavor sail servo

Remove servo arm by removing the screw in the center of the arm. Turn radio transmitter and boat receiver on and place sail control in full down position. With the sail control in this position re-install the servo arm so that it is close to but not touching the switch it was contacting.. Now cycle the sail control full up and down to check it out.

Hope this solves your problem.
ART
aglbcl is offline Find More Posts by aglbcl
Old Mar 07, 2011, 01:44 PM
Joined Mar 2011
6 Posts
servo

It did solve the problem... Thanks...
But now the problem is the transmitter... a Pro Boat PB-2S am 27 MHZ.
25 yards maximum....? Does that seem right?
toyturn is offline Find More Posts by toyturn
Old Mar 07, 2011, 07:53 PM
United States, FL, Cocoa
Joined Aug 2006
41 Posts
Pro Boat

75 yards may be all you will get. Many of the radios that come with some of the inexpensive models are OK for toys but not much more. If you have extended the transmitter antenna and routed the boat receiver antenna outside of the hull that is about all you can do short of buying a new radio.
aglbcl is offline Find More Posts by aglbcl