Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 03, 2011, 02:14 PM
Central California
Joined Jan 2010
956 Posts
Discussion
Exceed-RC Brushless ESC Programmer device

Anyone use one of these on a Exceed ESC to program the ESC without using the Tx?

If so,can it be used on other Exceed ESC's in a different Model,to program them?

The last ESC I tried to program from the Tx I did something wrong and fried the ESC.

So I thought this would maybe be the way to go for Dummies like me.
hog2soar is offline Find More Posts by hog2soar
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2011, 04:44 PM
Kamikaze Ace
USA, FL, Lakeland
Joined Jan 2010
2,371 Posts
Well that's a rebranded Turnigy card. So yes there are more then one brand esc's it will program.

Thing you have to look at is who's esc do you actually have?

With rebranding of them by so many places, adding a sticker and they become their's.

Turnigy,Volcano, to name a few are the same animal, different stickers.

Look at the info on your esc's, often it will say you can use such and such a programming card. If you look up the card, and see the same photo, most likely your card will do it.
Glacier Girl is offline Find More Posts by Glacier Girl
Old Mar 04, 2011, 06:16 PM
Joined Oct 2008
186 Posts
The exceed rc card works great. The only esc it won't work on is one I got from BP Hobbies. Just make sure you plug it on before the battery or it won't boot up. The procedure is clearly outline in the volcano esc instructions.
flyelectcl is offline Find More Posts by flyelectcl
Old Mar 04, 2011, 08:22 PM
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined Aug 2006
2,210 Posts
my take on these "program cards " is horse radish we all got along just fine with the normal plug/play ESC w/o all this program crap to confuse things , and as far as all these diffrent name brand switching, thats also a crock and just a marketing scheme>>>>>>keep it simple and have some fun and not a headache
lectroglide is offline Find More Posts by lectroglide
Last edited by lectroglide; Mar 05, 2011 at 04:30 PM.