HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by elgecko, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 03, 2011, 10:55 AM
Fighting Gravity
USA, PA, Red Lion
Joined Sep 2005
188 Posts
Gallery
Esky Belt CPX - Need to get outside

Well itís that time again for a flight updateÖ.

Iíve got to say I really like that my wife is the choir director at our church. It gives me a decent size room to learn hovering at this cold time of year.

I thought I would make some forward flight laps in the room tonight, but then I looked at the room and decided it was a little to small for me to do that. I kept the tail towards me the whole time and just flew corner to corner around the room.

These videos are not that great and probably pretty boring, so this will be the last one at this location.

I hope to change out the receiver this weekend and bind it to the Spektrum DX7.

I may post when I can do some forward flight without training gear outside, when it finally get nice.

Esky Belt CPX - Progress Update (2 min 46 sec)
elgecko is offline Find More Posts by elgecko
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 30, 2011, 09:02 PM
Joined Jan 2011
382 Posts
Wow! What a nice place to fly inside. I think I want to get one of those instead of hopping up my blade CP with brushless motors. Looks like a nice flying machine man.
Bladecpnitro is online now Find More Posts by Bladecpnitro