SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by wamsy55, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 02, 2011, 06:53 PM
Team 3DHS
Nashville , Tennessee
Joined Jan 2009
5,477 Posts
Discussion
More Indoor Flying

I got some major flying in these past couple days.

Saturday was perfect except for the usual crosswind, I had plenty of flights in with my 46" Vyper and 42" Slick. I am really loving the 46" I got down for some really low hovers and the rollers are fantastic. Not to mention I can flip on low rates and take a nice slow cruise while doing some precision stunts.

Sunday wasn't very good though, Thunderstorms were all around but it was actually very calm for awhile. I flew the 51" Slick with some new HobbyKing batteries. I was able to get some more flight time and a little more power. I was able to get down for some really nice low hovers.

I also got another chance to do some indoor flying !

It was totally fun and I got to fly some cool planes. Its really nice to fly in dead calm air every once in awhile. I flew some micro planes and a Fancy Foam Yak which is amazing ! Some video was taken, so when I get that I will post it here.

Huckfest time is also here so I cannot wait !
wamsy55 is offline Find More Posts by wamsy55
to remove ads between posts