HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 28, 2011, 01:23 PM
USA, NC, Roxboro
Joined Aug 2010
3 Posts
Discussion
Need some info about radios-Pleas read

I have posted in the For sale/want adds needing an older generation radio that was computerized and had 120 swash + a Rx. I am going to use it on a caliber 5 that has the ccpm modification to it. Now I have been getting offers to buy people's radios and rx. I have done research on each and tried to find out if it has 120 swash. I am going to list them and can you all tell me if they are suitable for the caliber 5 and what would be the best Rx for it if the radio doesn't come with one. Also if you have an radios for sale around 70 shipped let me know.

1. Futaba Super6 XHS
2. Futaba 6exh
3 Futaba Super8
mrhodes is offline Find More Posts by mrhodes
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 12, 2014, 04:35 AM
Georgia
Joined Jun 2007
680 Posts
Good luck on that one!
chuck75 is offline Find More Posts by chuck75
Old Feb 12, 2014, 12:55 PM
S.F. Bay Area, California, USA
Joined May 2005
714 Posts
To your list add the following JR transmitters...

X388S
XP783
XP8103

Note: These transmitters were crippled by the U.S. distributor. The transmitters include CCPM mixing, but it was switched off in the software, and is not mentioned in the U.S. product manuals, or literature.

You can activate the disabled programming, by pushing buttons, and flipping switches, in a specific order. Myself, and others can provide instructions on activating the hidden programming, and instructions for using the features that were disabled.

These transmitters were sold in aircraft / sailplane, and heli versions. If your main interest is heli's, try and buy a heli transmitter. They have different switch locations than the aircraft version transmitters. The software is the same on all versions, just the switch locations are different.
Ken Barnes is offline Find More Posts by Ken Barnes