SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by MJF, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 27, 2011, 09:39 AM
MJF
Waiting Fer Da SEFF
United States, GA, Perry
Joined Jul 2010
1,319 Posts
Careful!
another ultrastick

My used/new to me ultrastick..Bought it here on RCGROUPS and when Greyhound got their hands on it. It came to me with wing tip busted in 3 spots. Had to open up wing and hit it with CA and brace it up a little...After the second flight noticed something was a little off so Landed and found that bottom hinge on rudder was broke and the top was 90% broke.So had to get that fixed too..But its all good now.....Also got a really sweet deal on TT pro 46 (thanks Kave Man ) .

FWIW when you buy a plane on here and you tell the seller to take off motor tell him to leave mount and fuel tank too...

not a really big deal though...
MJF is offline Find More Posts by MJF
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by MJF; May 31, 2011 at 04:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 30, 2011, 09:16 PM
MJF
Waiting Fer Da SEFF
United States, GA, Perry
Joined Jul 2010
1,319 Posts
5/28 This what happens when you forget to charge da Battery .....checked before flight ....never thought of it again til the crash....no control ....battery checked with load at 3.11..with out load...............................lesson learned ...

But I got bout 15 flights out of it today....Man it was such a nice plane
MJF is offline Find More Posts by MJF
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: got another plane